PDA

View Full Version : From the film room...

Ingtar33
11-20-2002, 07:24 PM
Will be delayed a bit, I'm a bit busy right now and have yet to even look at the Jets Bill matchup... hopefully I'll get a chance later in the week.

Sorry guys for making you wait... but then again I've hardly been making you much money with my predictions lately, so maybe this is a good thing.

Or maybe I should lay off the booze...
Ingtar33 before watching old Bills and opponents game film ---> :)
Ingtar33 after watching old Bills and opponents game film ---> :hamrhed:
Ingtar33 while writing the weekly preview ---> :boozer:

Dozerdog
11-20-2002, 07:27 PM
Hey.. if you can submit a defensive scheme that will stuff Chad and Curtis, then by all means...

have a :beer: on me!!!

shelby
11-20-2002, 07:29 PM
Ingtar.... i really enjoy your weekly pregame analysis. You do a very nice job breaking it all down.
Thanks!
:biggrin:

ps...it's all good :beer:

Cntrygal
11-20-2002, 08:14 PM
:drinker:

yep... what they said. :insane:

TigerJ
11-20-2002, 10:44 PM
I don't know, Ingtar, I think you're slacking. Not only do we need the game plan for the Jets game, we need complete scouting reports on all those free agents guys are talking about signing in the off season. You'll just have to tell that team you're working for that you have more important things to do than flying all ove the country scouting college games. LOL

I'm kidding of course. Maybe if the Billszone could double what they're paying for you to co your reports. . . You're worth more than 200% of what the zone is paying you, but we probably can't manage any more.

Ingtar33
11-21-2002, 08:09 AM
Pay? You mean I'm supposed to get paid for this?!

Dozerdog
11-21-2002, 08:11 AM
Heck let's triple it....0 x 3 = ummm.... let me get the calculator....