PDA

View Full Version : If the Jets Beat the Bills on Sunday...

RedEyE
11-20-2002, 08:54 PM
.......The power in my neighborhood should surge, because I plan on dropping my 27" Sony in the tub with me while it's still plugged into the wall. :madcurse:

shelby
11-20-2002, 09:00 PM
i'm with ya BAMF...except i will be at the Bills Backers bar...i will have to think of a different form of Hari-Kari
:rolleyes:

Cntrygal
11-20-2002, 09:09 PM
I will have a stroke.

WG
11-20-2002, 10:35 PM
LOL RedEye!!

Throw a few Jets, Phins, and Pats fans in the tub while your at it...

:D

WG
11-20-2002, 10:36 PM
Better yet, see if Gray wants an "invigorating spa treatment!" LOL

SABURZFAN
11-22-2002, 05:56 AM
whadda you mean IF???

:jetsuck:

don137
11-22-2002, 06:43 AM
Suggestion RedEye. Go over to someone's house that is a Jets fan and take their TV and drop it in the tub instead of using your TV. No sense wasting a Bills fans perfectly good TV.

JayWood
11-22-2002, 07:15 AM
I will be sreaming at my tv here in New England, and iam sure a few choice words will be coming out of my mouth also. Not much more we can all say, but this team has to bounce back, we have not lost 2 games in a row all year, we brought in all these vetrans for leadership, lets see if it works, and they can light a fire under everyones a$$!!

Earthquake Enyart
11-22-2002, 07:51 AM
If we get outcoached by Herman Edwards, I'll be :madcurse:

MissBuffalo
11-22-2002, 04:41 PM
I'll just drive my car off the Bay Bridge on my way home from the Bills bar.

The worst thing is that the Jets bar is across the street from the Bills bar in SF. Last season they all gathered at the door and did their little Jets Chant. I'm gathering a posse up of we win.

Cntrygal
11-22-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by don137
Suggestion RedEye. Go over to someone's house that is a Jets fan and take their TV and drop it in the tub instead of using your TV. No sense wasting a Bills fans perfectly good TV.

Good idea, better if you can add a finfan's tv into that mix.

Originally posted by MissBuffalo
I'll just drive my car off the Bay Bridge on my way home from the Bills bar.

BAD idea unless you can swim. Offer a Jet fan a ride. :evil:

Originally posted by MissBuffalo
The worst thing is that the Jets bar is across the street from the Bills bar in SF. Last season they all gathered at the door and did their little Jets Chant. I'm gathering a posse up of we win.
Fantastic idea! Wish I could help out!!!

:gobills: