• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

I'm nervous about this game but....

It's week 15 and the games still count. If we lose, I'll be disappointed, but I'm happy about the late run and very happy that we've had some exciting, meaningful games late in the season. I'm already pumped to see the game- this is the closest we've been in 5 years and I'm going to enjoy every second of it.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • bills_fan_atic
    • May 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
    It's week 15 and the games still count. If we lose, I'll be disappointed, but I'm happy about the late run and very happy that we've had some exciting, meaningful games late in the season. I'm already pumped to see the game- this is the closest we've been in 5 years and I'm going to enjoy every second of it.

Amen to that. I know we keep saying that we are going to be content with just a winning record, but we all know that is a load of crap. This team has come too damn far for that. At this point, anything less than a playoff berth will be another wasted season. I too am very very excited because I know we have a damn good football team right now. Sure our winnning isn't always pretty, but winning is winning baby.

Comment

• Kenny
      • Aug 2004

Well I wouldnt say that it's a wasted season if we dont make the playoffs. But I do think I'd be very very disappointed if we dont finish 10-6.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
        • May 2003

Originally posted by Kenny
        Well I wouldnt say that it's a wasted season if we dont make the playoffs. But I do think I'd be very very disappointed if we dont finish 10-6.
        You think the players will think it was a good season if they don't make the playoffs? Shoot for the eagle, never ever settle for crow.

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla *****
          • Jul 2002

Even if we don't make the playoffs, i will be pleased. We have turned it around this season, and there is hope for the future.

Comment

Working...
          X