PDA

View Full Version : Longer weeks or shorter weeks?

mybills
12-17-2004, 10:23 AM
It seems to me that when we're winning, the weeks fly by, but seem to drag when we're losing. :idunno:

OpIv37
12-17-2004, 12:04 PM
There are really only two seasons- football season and off-season. During football season, the weeks fly by regardless if we win. During off-season, time seems to stand still- every week is a grueling ordeal, and weekends are more relaxing but seem so pointless. The closer we get to the start of football season, the longer the days and weeks get.

G. Host
12-17-2004, 12:07 PM
I think that affect has to do with short days as well. Days are getting shorter and shorter as playoffs come closer so you think weeks are getting shorter as well.

Drev8
12-17-2004, 12:17 PM
OH MAN!! This has been the slowest week of the season for me! I've got a bunch of my friends coming over for the game on Sunday (including my best friend who lives in England), and I haven't been this excited about a Bills game in ages. I think our playoff hopes live or die this weekend, even if we win. If the other games can go our way, we could be in great position Monday morning. Here's to hoping! :nervous:

carybillsfan
12-17-2004, 01:13 PM
OH MAN!! This has been the slowest week of the season for me!

I agree it seems like the past two weeks have dragged on forever, maybe its because the Bills are finally giving me a little more to look forward to on the weekend. Or maybe its just my working shutting down for holiday starting next week, I just can't wait to get out of here.