• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

Interesting note by Len Pasquarelli of ESPN

He states:

"Strange but true: The coordinators for the league's three-top rated defenses through 14 weeks of the season all worked for the Buffalo Bills in 2003. Dick LeBeau, who oversees to top-rated Pittsburgh defense, was a senior assistant in Buffalo in '03. Greg Williams, who coordinates the No. 2-rated Washington defense, was, of course, the head coach of the Bills. And the Bills current coordinator, Jerry Gray, who has the third-rated unit in the league, held the same position in Buffalo last year and was retained by rookie head coach Mike Mularkey."
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by NE39
    He states:

"Strange but true: The coordinators for the league's three-top rated defenses through 14 weeks of the season all worked for the Buffalo Bills in 2003. Dick LeBeau, who oversees to top-rated Pittsburgh defense, was a senior assistant in Buffalo in '03. Greg Williams, who coordinates the No. 2-rated Washington defense, was, of course, the head coach of the Bills. And the Bills current coordinator, Jerry Gray, who has the third-rated unit in the league, held the same position in Buffalo last year and was retained by rookie head coach Mike Mularkey."
    yeah I noticed this a few weeks ago, but I didn't say anything because the Miami debacle temporarily knocked us out of the top 3. There's definitely been some defense in B-lo the last few years... too bad it hasn't gotten us anywhere (yet)
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• FTG
      • Aug 2004

We've had good D over the years but this years is the best. This year we are finally causing turnovers
      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
        There's definitely been some defense in B-lo the last few years... too bad it hasn't gotten us anywhere (yet)
        Agreed. Kinda puts a small dent in that old saying defense wins championships.

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

Three guys created this defense, I hope Gray dosnt reap all the benefits and head coaching offers, so we can keep him for a while
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Turf
            • Jul 2002

And don't forget Wade in SD.
            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Bills 4 life
              • Oct 2004

WE HAD THE #1 DEF. THAT YEAR WE LOST TO TENN. I THOUGHT WE DEFINITELY WERE THE BEST TEAM IN THE AFC.
              "No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills"

Buffalo Bills fans- "We're all we got"

Comment

• helmetguy
                Touch the helmet for luck
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Bills 4 life
                WE HAD THE #1 DEF. THAT YEAR WE LOST TO TENN. I THOUGHT WE DEFINITELY WERE THE BEST TEAM IN THE AFC.
                Correction. We had the #3 defense that year. That's what prompted GW to gloat, when asked why he was switching up the basic defensive set, "MY defense in Tennessee was #1," or words to that effect. After that, I was no fan of GW.
                Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

Working...
                X