PDA

View Full Version : Chris Carter on Bills/Cinci game

G. Host
12-17-2004, 08:59 PM
Jon Kitna makes his first start in place of the injured Carson Palmer for Cincinnati, and we know Kitna can play. He knows the Bengal offense and he didn't look bad last week while filling in for Palmer. But for Cincinnati, it's all about the defense. Can the Bengals stop the run? Can they defend the pass? Can they keep teams out of the end zone?

Prediction: Buffalo. The Bills have really emerged. During their four-game win streak, they have averaged 39 points a game. Willis McGahee has given the offense a spark. The defense should be getting more credit, though. Safeties Troy Vincent and Lawyer Milloy help make Buffalo strong up the middle. The Bills' defense will smother Cincinnati. more (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=cc-preview121704&prov=yhoo&type=lgns)

Writers seem to be forgetting our special teams. I think our special teams will make the difference in this game.

NC-BILLS44
12-18-2004, 09:34 AM
Jon Kitna makes his first start in place of the injured Carson Palmer for Cincinnati, and we know Kitna can play. He knows the Bengal offense and he didn't look bad last week while filling in for Palmer. But for Cincinnati, it's all about the defense. Can the Bengals stop the run? Can they defend the pass? Can they keep teams out of the end zone?

Prediction: Buffalo. The Bills have really emerged. During their four-game win streak, they have averaged 39 points a game. Willis McGahee has given the offense a spark. The defense should be getting more credit, though. Safeties Troy Vincent and Lawyer Milloy help make Buffalo strong up the middle. The Bills' defense will smother Cincinnati. more (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=cc-preview121704&prov=yhoo&type=lgns)

Writers seem to be forgetting our special teams. I think our special teams will make the difference in this game.

Nice!!

mchurchfie
12-18-2004, 09:47 AM
Sounds good to me!:up:

Mad Bomber
12-18-2004, 09:50 AM

I completely agree. Our special teams have been outstanding this year, scoring and giving us short fields so we don't have to drive 80 yards; Moorman has been great. I'm surprised that this hasn't gotten more attention.

Lindell on the other hand.....