PDA

View Full Version : Goal line play for this week

G. Host
12-18-2004, 08:23 AM
One WR Moulds lined far right, Three TEs (Peters, Denney and Adams) with Peters on line, McGahee and Shelton in backfield. Substituting Bannan as OG. Sweep left with Bannan pulling. If the Bengals do not double cover Moulds then Moulds does an out to corner and in otherwise he goes to corner post.

Ball goes to Moulds, McGahee or Shelton. If they cover all aspects well Drew is told to sneak it in.

justasportsfan
12-18-2004, 10:17 AM
It's been reported that Sam lobbied to carry the ball. Forget that, make him the fullback. I doubt anyone wants to block him, especially lb's. :lol:

Crisis
12-18-2004, 12:09 PM
One WR Moulds lined far right, Three TEs (Peters, Denney and Adams) with Peters on line, McGahee and Shelton in backfield. Substituting Bannan as OG. Sweep left with Bannan pulling. If the Bengals do not double cover Moulds then Moulds does an out to corner and in otherwise he goes to corner post.

Ball goes to Moulds, McGahee or Shelton. If they cover all aspects well Drew is told to sneak it in.

Just one problem, how do we get 12 players on the field?

G. Host
12-18-2004, 02:17 PM
Just one problem, how do we get 12 players on the field?

You are right. I screwed up :blush:

BAM
12-18-2004, 02:20 PM
I would love to see Sam get a rushing touchdown. That would pretty much rule.

G. Host
12-18-2004, 02:25 PM
I wouldn't mind it but only when we are far ahead like in Cleveland. Maybe SF game?

ublinkwescore
12-19-2004, 12:28 AM
We'd see the Sumo Yokozuna dance before he spiked the ball.