So it's time to find out what our team is really made of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

So it's time to find out what our team is really made of...

This season was on the verge of disaster, but the Bills responded with 4 straight wins, including 2 on the road. However, none of those wins were against good teams (although a road win in Seattle was tough). While we can take consolation in the fact that the Bills thoroughly dominated 3 of the 4 teams and responded to a challenge in Miami, this weekend is a true test. It's a road game against a tough Bengals team in bad weather.

How the team responds will show how far they have (or haven't) developed. To win, they need to be mentally prepared, which will be evident by how many mistakes they make on the field.

I'm very happy with the Bills' progress this year and am already looking forward to next season, but I think this game will tell us if they're ready for prime time or not.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

I am already pleased with how they responded. Starting 0-4, teams look just to get some respect back. But a few teams like the Bills, Bengals and Panthers are digging in deep to redeem themselves. It shows a lot of promise in regards to the Bills, considering the tough start the Offense had as well as a rookie HC having the trust of the players to stay the coarse. I expected a 6-10 record this year and they surpassed that.

Cincy is no gimme and they too are playing for a playoff spot albeit a slim chance if not to get a record better than .500. I can see either team winning because of some key match ups. As long as the Bills don't slide in SF and compete with Pitt I'll be content, being 0-4 and having a winning record the rest of the season is promising. It would suck if it was the other way, at least they know that they can maintain a streak of wins and are on the up swing.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
      • Jul 2002

This game is gonna be played in cold, windy conditions. In other words, it's going to come down to who can run the ball and stop the run. Because of this, I feel good about our chances. I think that we can stop Rudi, and force Kitna (or Palmer, if he makes a miraculous recovery) to beat us thru the air, we have a good chance. The Bengals can't stop the run, so I'm looking for a big game from WM...hopefully Drew will have a relatively mistake-free day...

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
        ...hopefully Drew will have a relatively mistake-free day...
        The outcome of the game depends on this.

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
          The outcome of the game depends on this.
          I have a feeling this game will come down to Rian Lindell. That makes me nervous.
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
          X