• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFanInMass
    The Stoner Zoner
    • Feb 2003

If the Browns got there 9 yds Iwant Henrys 1 yds in the Raider Game

If they can correct the 9 yds for the Browns we should have another win from our 4and 1 play in the Raider game that Henry actually scored on.Yeah right like that would happen lol.
    Last edited by BillsFanInMass; 12-18-2004, 10:50 PM.
  • Mad Bomber
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
    If they can correct the 9 yds for the Browns we should have another win from our 4and 1 play in the Raider game that Henty actually scored on.Yeah right like that would happen lol.
    Hear, hear!!!

Wouldn't that be cool though?

Comment

• BSXIII
      Never trust a man wearing a sombrero
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
      If they can correct the 9 yds for the Browns we should have another win from our 4and 1 play in the Raider game that Henry actually scored on.Yeah right like that would happen lol.
      Haha, Everybody would win. The Bills get a better shot at the playoffs, and the Raiders get a higher pick in the draft. I'm sure everyone would be happy.
      I'm a long time lurker

Comment

• Iehoshua
        • Jan 2003

Despite this thread being slightly humorous, it is a great point. If they can go back and award yardage, why can't they go back a fix other screwed plays, ala Henry's run? The NFL is a hypocritical institution.

Comment

• Typ0
          honey pie
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Darth Buffalo
          Despite this thread being slightly humorous, it is a great point. If they can go back and award yardage, why can't they go back a fix other screwed plays, ala Henry's run? The NFL is a hypocritical institution.
          I would have to review the game...but I expect they corrected a stastical error to the way the call was made on the field. They did not go back and reverse a call. Any time you build a dataset you work to maintain it's accuracy...and fixing data input errors is part of the process.

Comment

Working...
          X