PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't this be great...

Nasty Mcgahee
12-18-2004, 05:12 PM
The Bills started 0-4 as we all know, and the Jets started 4-0.

The Bills went on to be 1-5 while the Jets went on to be 5-0.

How great would it be if a team that started 1-5 beat out a team that started 5-0 for a playoff spot!!!

Here's a some interesting info. Of the Jets 9 wins only 2 have come from beating winning teams! This week they play the Seahawks, a 7-6 team, but a winning team nonetheless. They are on the road and really could lose this one.

If they lose this one and drop next week to the Pats, and we win this week and roll san fran -- then we will have the tiebreaker over the jets -- and the ralph will be rocking for the Pittsburgh game -- I have chills.

but I know I know, one game at a time. We have to beat cincy first, which will be a tough game for buffalo, a real test. My prediction is this -- If the Bills win this week and the Jets lose, THE BILLS WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. Thats my prediction.

BAM
12-18-2004, 05:15 PM
Well said, NastyMcGahee. I agree that if the Bills win this week, they will make the playoffs. I am nervous for this game, but I think the team has been coming together quite nicely over the last 8 or 9 games. I do think the BIlls will win though. Our boys seem to have them outmatched.

Indy and KC are gonna come through for us as well. :up:

Crisis
12-18-2004, 05:35 PM
The Jests play IN STL.

Not easy to beat the rams indoors.

Rams are two different teams indoors/outdoors

Jan Reimers
12-19-2004, 10:03 AM
I've been waiting for the Jets to implode for several weeks now, and they started the process last week.They're just not that good. I wouldn't be surprised if they lost all of their remaining games or, at best, won only one.

I think it's very possible that we will ace them out of a playoff spot.

Forward_Lateral
12-19-2004, 10:13 AM
I believe the Jets are at home this week vs the Hawks. Either way, the Jets WILL lose. I Gurandamntee that.