PDA

View Full Version : Did Henry cost us the Season?

Turf
12-19-2004, 07:31 AM
IMO, he did.

Not only by his timely two straight game tripping fit he had that cost us at aleast one game (Radiers, then he 3rd trip and 4th down bumble), but also by his inability to be an effective runner.

McGahee comes and wow, what difference. I remember those of us pushing for McGahee to come and in replace Henry being bashed. Now I don't see anyone in Henry's corner, its obvious Willis is the man.
Granted, I don't dislike Travis. But now I can think back to the number of times he came up short for us. Yeah he made some big playes here and there, with some very untimely fumbles also that probably killed the season for us a couple of years ago.
In short, Travis just doesn't have it to be a #1 back in NFL the way his mindset is right now.
It's refreshing to see what a team can do with a real NFL back in the backfield.

BillsFanInMass
12-19-2004, 08:49 AM
Henry scored on that 4th and 1 and the Refs got it wrong but Mularky didnt challenge it. Not Henrys fault.

Jan Reimers
12-19-2004, 09:31 AM
One person hardly ever costs a team a whole season. If you review the first 4 games, you will see that the O line was a disaster, we comitted any number of killer penalties, and the D couldn't ever make a big play at a crucial time, among other things.

To lay the blame solely on Henry is totally unfair.

Cntrygal
12-19-2004, 09:32 AM
IMO.

No.

casdhf
12-19-2004, 10:12 AM
This is the same guy that kept us in games last season, pretty much by himself. I don't think he cost us a thing this season. Bad timing and rookie mistakes cost us the first 4 games.

Turf
12-19-2004, 11:16 AM
OK well I guess I'm wrong, consensus rules! :D

BAM
12-19-2004, 11:24 AM
The TURF cost us the season. Damn no-traction having astroplay. :mad:

Actually it didn't cost us anything...we are going to win out and make it..

But just in case... we'll blame it on the turf. :smoke:

shotgun
12-19-2004, 11:51 AM
IS THE SEASON OVER YET !!!!!???????? NO THE DUMP THIS DUM FING THREAD ......

Cntrygal
12-19-2004, 05:31 PM
OK well I guess I'm wrong, consensus rules! :D

REP for you! :up: