PDA

View Full Version : It's official... I hate ESPN GameDay!

Pride
12-19-2004, 10:30 AM
for the umpteenth week in a row... the Bills get 30 seconds of talk-time, while their opponent gets 2-3. Ignore the fact that this is Spikes Return, to keep an 0-4 teams hopes alive for the playoffs...

BAM
12-19-2004, 10:30 AM
Hah I am watching that too. What a crock. How 'bout that weather in Cleveland though??? WOW.

shotgun
12-19-2004, 10:34 AM
U know what that is bull sh*( i am sick of that also bills get no love from espn unless it's bermen

Dozerdog
12-19-2004, 10:37 AM
U know what that is bull sh*( i am sick of that also bills get no love from espn unless it's bermen

I'm happy to remain under the radar

Marvelous
12-19-2004, 04:08 PM
Same old BS on inside the NFL last night. we get 20 seconds of highlights and on to the next game :fury: Is it because we are not a popular team??

Drive 4 Five
12-19-2004, 04:24 PM
I'm happy to remain under the radar

I feel the same way bro. Although I think ESPN NFL Countdown has been sub par whether or not they talk about the Bills. Last year with Rush Limbaugh? What the hell was that? That ranks right up there with Dennis Miller on Monday Night Football. Those guys have absolutley nothing to give to this game. Shame on ESPN. It used to be that the CBS pregame show sucked expecially with Deion Sanders and Boomer Esiason, but I love Shannon Sharpe. This guy does not hold back. I gave up on Fox a long time ago. I think CBS has the best show this year.