Another win, let the complaining begin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Another win, let the complaining begin!

What will it be this week?
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Drew throwing a plethora of bad balls...failure to score in the red zone. Bad play calling...inability to run the ball. That's my prediction at least.

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

Drew has a 50% completion rate.

Kitna's numbers - 16/32 151 1 2

Rudy Johnson whipped up the field with our run defense today -- 23 130 1 31

We rushed 29 times today for a total of 43 yards.

They turned the ball over 4 times. It's amazing we didn't even double their score.

For me, I love the wins...but our game was far from solid today. In fact, we were downright pathetic in some areas of the game.

Comment

• colin
        Drew's my hero!
        • Jul 2002

the one thing i don't like is our line, they are not good.

we keep at least one extra blocker on every pass play, so we have 3 or 4 being covered by 6-7, and on a blitz we still don't get much done.

we can't make holes running.

but

we have an outstanding D and great special teams, and a few play makers on O, so we will be good.

we still need at least 2 more o linemen and jennings isn't good enough to pay big for, so we will need 3 most likely in the offseason.

good win tho

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Typ0
          Drew throwing a plethora of bad balls...failure to score in the red zone. Bad play calling...inability to run the ball. That's my prediction at least.

Drew threw a lot of bad passes? when? I saw 2 overthrown balls. but mostly thew coverage was just tight. i didn't see a lot of horrible passes.

Inability to run might be one but they were selling out ot he run. they did a good job at it. whata re you gonna do?

playcalling was tough at times. Cincy's D came to play... to bad the rest ofthe team missed the boat. (too bad for them that is)

I actually take this victory as a positive... we FOUND WAY TO WIN when the gameplan went to pot. Sometimes you need to win a game when these things happen.

Stat guys are going to go nuts as usual but we overcame a rough day with no run game and still won easily.

Comment

• BAM
            • Sep 2003

How about that overrated defense!

Comment

• unpaid_bills
              • Nov 2004

A win is a win. Much rather be talking Playoffs than Draft or next year at this point. Cincy is a good team too
              Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills .... Bills Mafia for life

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
                Drew threw a lot of bad passes? when? I saw 2 overthrown balls. but mostly thew coverage was just tight. i didn't see a lot of horrible passes.
                He had miss fires to Moulds and company when throwing short in the first half. Nevertheless, he didn't lose the game so , I'll take the win. Thank goodness for the D and special team.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Inability to run might be one but they were selling out ot he run. they did a good job at it. whata re you gonna do?

playcalling was tough at times. Cincy's D came to play... to bad the rest ofthe team missed the boat. (too bad for them that is)

I actually take this victory as a positive... we FOUND WAY TO WIN when the gameplan went to pot. Sometimes you need to win a game when these things happen.

Stat guys are going to go nuts as usual but we overcame a rough day with no run game and still won easily.

I guess he should have put those balls wehre the CB could get to them. Damn him throwing it away and living for another play!!!!

Comment

• Typ0
                    honey pie
                    • Jul 2002

I love the win. I'm ecstatic about where we're at right now...but drew did throw a lot of crap balls on the short passes. You must have been watching another game than me.

Comment

• shotgun
                      stop smokeing for your own health
                      • May 2004

i am pissed the sp can;t thay ever block a punt and take it in for a td
                      what about spikes when in the hell is he going to pick a pass off again and take it to the house ... and what abot evans when will he get 100 yards and a td .and g-damm lindell this guy sucks can't make anything be on 32 yards

other then that i am happy with everything eles

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                        • Jul 2002

Here's a key stat:

Drew had
                        1 TD
                        0 INT
                        Last edited by Mad Bomber; 12-19-2004, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• shotgun
                          stop smokeing for your own health
                          • May 2004

hay bills fans the bills are 2 games above .500 be happy allready

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Typ0
                            I love the win. I'm ecstatic about where we're at right now...but drew did throw a lot of crap balls on the short passes. You must have been watching another game than me.
                            i need to get some of those "anti-Beldsoe" glasses so i can see the game properly i guess.

i think the level of standard to which Drew is held now is a bit high.
                            Last edited by Canadian'eh!; 12-19-2004, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                              What will it be this week?
                              Re-runs.........damn!

Comment

Working...
                              X