• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Horrid officiating yet again...

Terrible call on the punt when Freddie Smith was leveled. Terrible call on not resetting the game clock before the half. Terrible call on resetting the game clock for the Bengals in the second half after they failed to do it for the Bills.

Fortunately it didn't cost us them game but it's a sign of bad things yet to come....
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • don137
    • Jul 2002

I agree those were bad calls...You could tell by the reaction of the Bengals player right after he hit Smith that he thought he really screwed up. It did look like Spikes interferred with Johnson and knocked him down when he intercepted the pass and ran for a TD so it looks like there were bad calls on both sides..

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
      but it's a sign of bad things yet to come....

NO IT's NOT!
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• helmetguy
        Touch the helmet for luck
        • Sep 2002

I always get angina when I see Corollo, Austen, or White. Hantak and Luckett, too. Bottom five crews in the league.
        Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
        And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• LABillsFan
          • Aug 2002

Does the NFL assign refs to games prior to the season starting or is it on a week to week basis?
          I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• clumping platelets

What about the Bengals defensive player smackin' one of our OL right in front of the refs? No call...that was blatant

Comment

• FTG
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by clumping platelets
              What about the Bengals defensive player smackin' one of our OL right in front of the refs? No call...that was blatant
              It was so cold the ref did not wanna take his hands out of his pants to throw the flag
              Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by FTG
                It was so cold the ref did not wanna take his hands out of his pants to throw the flag

He was playin' pocket pool

Comment

• G. Host
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG

Comment

• BSXIII
                    Never trust a man wearing a sombrero
                    • Apr 2004

If not for the officiating atrocity during the Raiders game, this would have been the worst officiated game this year. The missed call on Freddy Smith was horrible, as was most of the game. It took a near mugging of Josh Reed for them to finally call a penalty against the Bengal’s, and even then they seemed reluctant. Hopefully this is the last we see of this crew.
                    I'm a long time lurker

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

Originally posted by helmetguy
                      I always get angina when I see Corollo, Austen, or White. Hantak and Luckett, too. Bottom five crews in the league.
                      Corollo or Corolla or whatever the f*** his name is looked absolutely clueless for most of the game.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                      X