PDA

View Full Version : Horrid officiating yet again...

OpIv37
12-19-2004, 03:53 PM
Terrible call on the punt when Freddie Smith was leveled. Terrible call on not resetting the game clock before the half. Terrible call on resetting the game clock for the Bengals in the second half after they failed to do it for the Bills.

Fortunately it didn't cost us them game but it's a sign of bad things yet to come....

don137
12-19-2004, 04:17 PM
I agree those were bad calls...You could tell by the reaction of the Bengals player right after he hit Smith that he thought he really screwed up. It did look like Spikes interferred with Johnson and knocked him down when he intercepted the pass and ran for a TD so it looks like there were bad calls on both sides..

mybills
12-19-2004, 04:20 PM
but it's a sign of bad things yet to come....

NO IT's NOT!

helmetguy
12-19-2004, 10:00 PM
I always get angina when I see Corollo, Austen, or White. Hantak and Luckett, too. Bottom five crews in the league.

LABillsFan
12-19-2004, 10:05 PM
Does the NFL assign refs to games prior to the season starting or is it on a week to week basis?

clumping platelets
12-19-2004, 10:11 PM
What about the Bengals defensive player smackin' one of our OL right in front of the refs? No call...that was blatant :mad:

FTG
12-19-2004, 10:15 PM
What about the Bengals defensive player smackin' one of our OL right in front of the refs? No call...that was blatant :mad:

It was so cold the ref did not wanna take his hands out of his pants to throw the flag

clumping platelets
12-19-2004, 10:24 PM
It was so cold the ref did not wanna take his hands out of his pants to throw the flag

He was playin' pocket pool :mad:

G. Host
12-19-2004, 10:42 PM
:rofl:

BSXIII
12-19-2004, 11:01 PM
If not for the officiating atrocity during the Raiders game, this would have been the worst officiated game this year. The missed call on Freddy Smith was horrible, as was most of the game. It took a near mugging of Josh Reed for them to finally call a penalty against the Bengal’s, and even then they seemed reluctant. Hopefully this is the last we see of this crew.

Jan Reimers
12-20-2004, 07:40 AM
I always get angina when I see Corollo, Austen, or White. Hantak and Luckett, too. Bottom five crews in the league.
Corollo or Corolla or whatever the f*** his name is looked absolutely clueless for most of the game.