• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shotgun
    stop smokeing for your own health
    • May 2004

For all u drew haters lol

bledsoe is going to be the starter of the bills at lease another year it will only get better from here on in ....jp could of came in today but he road the pine all game ....

p.s this but be happy we are 2 games over .500...

go bills !!!
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by shotgun
    bledsoe is going to be the starter of the bills at lease another year it will only get better from here on in ....jp could of came in today but he road the pine all game ....

go bills !!!
    Maybe if Bledsoe bought outright instead of leasing...

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Darth Buffalo

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
        • Mar 2004

It's true.... first he lost all that money selling his Boston house to Schilling. Now he leases instead of buys... leasing is nevera good investment. Always buy if you can. Drew needs to talk to Troy ivncent about his investments.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shotgun

go bills !!!
          So that's your goal? You sound like a Bengal and Cards fan.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy we're winning but I want a sb win. I don't ever want to "settle" for a winning season or playoffs. Those who went through the 4 sb losses should aim for no less than a sb win.

I like Drew but I also have to face the fact that he isn't going to take this team to the sb. All he is/was a caretaker against the Bengals who's D was ranked at the bottom of the league. Don't forget he also had a Dilfer like performance against the Browns. He cannot play like that if we even make playoffs.

So if I should be labeled a Drew hater for wanting more from a qb who's being paid a starters salary, then so be it. We won't be beating the better teams in the NFL w/ an overpaid caretaker.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
            Maybe?
            • Oct 2003

Well, at least JP will be able to drive on that pine road he built today.

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

While Bledsoe has not lit it up stat wise the last couple of weeks he has not made the costly mistakes. I am still not convinced he has licked his bad habits though...

Comment

• BillsFever21
                • Aug 2004

As long as we r wining i dont cair who the QB is next seazon.

Bring him back to compeet with Losman for the starting job. If Bledsoe wins the job then put him on a short leesh.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                  Don't get me wrong, I'm happy we're winning but I want a sb win. I don't ever want to "settle" for a winning season or playoffs. Those who went through the 4 sb losses should aim for no less than a sb win.

I like Drew but I also have to face the fact that he isn't going to take this team to the sb. All he is/was a caretaker against the Bengals who's D was ranked at the bottom of the league. Don't forget he also had a Dilfer like performance against the Browns. He cannot play like that if we even make playoffs.
                  UMMMMMM.... let me get this straight. you say Drew can't win the Super Bowl because he's "Dilfer Like" on a team with a good running game and amazing D.

ummmm..... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. ok then. no flaws in that logic.
                  Last edited by Canadian'eh!; 12-19-2004, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

[QUOTE=Canadian'eh!]

[\QUOTE]

UMMMMMM.... let me get this straight. you say Drew can't win the Super Bowl because he's "Dilfer Like" on a team with a good running game and amazing D.

ummmm..... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. ok then. no flaws in that logic.
                    Guess what, if Rudi Johnson had a better qb throwing aginst our D, we coild've been in trouble. If you honestly think the bills could beat the Pats w/ the way our O played today, you need to learn your football. It's a good thing our D stepped up against the passing play although couldn't stopthe run plus Kitna sucked today in his 1st game back.
                    sacrifice1

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                      • Mar 2004

Guess what, if Rudi Johnson had a better qb throwing aginst our D, we coild've been in trouble. If you honestly think the bills could beat the Pats w/ the way our O played today, you need to learn your football. It's a good thing our D stepped up against the passing play although couldn't stopthe run plus Kitna sucked today in his 1st game back.

Come on... you can go back on every single victory int he NFL and say.... IF such and such hapened.... but it didn't did it. you don't know if someone else had played what would have happned. maybe if it had been closer we would have thrown downfield more and Drew owuld ahvehad 500 yards and 6 TD's. you can't say for sure it wouldn't happen, so why bother talking hypotheticals?

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
                        Come on... you can go back on every single victory int he NFL and say.... IF such and such hapened.... but it didn't did it. you don't know if someone else had played what would have happned. maybe if it had been closer we would have thrown downfield more and Drew owuld ahvehad 500 yards and 6 TD's. you can't say for sure it wouldn't happen, so why bother talking hypotheticals?
                        Okay. here's a fact. Drew hasn't played like an above average qb against teams that we lost to who are headed to the playoffs. He's been average at best aginst Browns and Bengals.

Forgive me for loving my bills and wanting an elite qb who can win games for us when we need a qb because things aren't going right in other aspects of the team. I hope Drew plays like an elite for the rest of his career here in the bills even if it meant we never see JP ply until his contract expires. Honestly, I don't think it'll happen.
                        sacrifice1

Comment

• LABillsFan
                          • Aug 2002

Face the facts. The Bills are winning in spite of Drew. Tell me that Drew could of won that game if the D and ST didn't come up big. The key to playing the Bills is to stop Willis and don't mess up on ST which good teams will be able to do. The Cincy D is not good yet they hold the Bills to minimal rushing yards, why? Because they didn't have to worry about the passing game.
                          I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• BSXIII
                            Never trust a man wearing a sombrero
                            • Apr 2004

The O did what they needed to do today. When they fell behind 7-0 and the D was struggling, they came back with a clutch drive to seize the momentum back. When leading by 17 points there is no need to take unnecessary risks. Drew looked over the field and if nothing was open got rid of the ball.

If you watch the Pats you'll see they do the same thing. They take chances when they need to and play it safe when that is the best option. To hell with stats. The offense got momentum when they needed too, and then everything else fell into place. Drew and the offense have gotten points when they needed to, and played it safe when they needed to. There is no need to risk losing a lead to pad stats in a one sided game.
                            I'm a long time lurker

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

As a Drew basher.......I'll reply with the same logic/excuses ya'll gave me for bashing him.

The QB doesn't make the whole team.
                              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                              X