PDA

View Full Version : Can't believe the Packers choke

Turf
12-19-2004, 06:33 PM
Who woulda thought Jacksonville could win this game.
Damn!!
What are the chances of Jacksonville losing to Houson or Oakland?

Typ0
12-19-2004, 06:36 PM
pretty good chance oakland can beat them at home...in fact...this just might be the match up oakland is looking for at the end of the season. I'd love to see houston have a good game in JAX but it's not too realistic they will win.

capitolneal
12-19-2004, 06:40 PM
28-25 68 seconds (i'm wolfing cheese) lets go pack

capitolneal
12-19-2004, 06:45 PM
crap.... :cry: :cry:

Iehoshua
12-19-2004, 06:45 PM
This was the Jags most "lose-able" game to me and they won. Now it could come down to them and we're screwed. What a piece of crap, not only Green Bay, but US for losing to them at the beginning of the season..

Bill Brasky
12-19-2004, 06:51 PM
I'm glad Favre ****ed this game up... and the announcers were still giving him a reach around the entire time. This guy could throw 17 INT's in one game and people would talk him up like the next coming of Jesus. 309134 - 1 all time in "cold weather games" and the one time he decides to choke is the one time it could benefit the Bills... didn't see that one coming.

Iehoshua
12-19-2004, 06:53 PM
I'm glad Favre ****ed this game up... and the announcers were still giving him a reach around the entire time. This guy could throw 17 INT's in one game and people would talk him up like the next coming of Jesus. 309134 - 1 all time in "cold weather games" and the one time he decides to choke is the one time it could benefit the Bills... didn't see that one coming.

I've seen Favre make dumber decisions than any other NFL QB. The pick in the endzone for one, what are you doing, numbnut?

Bill Brasky
12-19-2004, 06:55 PM
I've seen Favre make dumber decisions than any other NFL QB. The pick in the endzone for one, what are you doing, numbnut?

I'm sure the NFL finally let him in on the conspiracy to forever piss off and depress Bills fans.