• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Bills shouldn't fear the Steelers

They struggled last week against the Jets, and they didn't exactly look good against the Giants yesterday. So, with Cincy out of the way, Pitt at home, and the *ehem, 49ers*...I can see us winning out. It truly looks good for us. If only the teams we need to lose, will lose.

But consider this..Pitts/NE.
    Pitts hasn't had a problem beating good teams, in fact, less of a problem than NE. Pitts has struggled against weaker teams recently, but NE has been struggling against them all season (regardless of the fact that they won).
    Pitts last 2 games are tougher than NE's last 2 games.

Something tells me neither of them will be in the SB.

I just hope we are!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Steelers will most likely be playing their hearts out against us for that home field advantage....why are people saying that they will be playing their backups????

**** im going to the game so the Bills better win!
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
    X