No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
    • Oct 2003

How Hurt?

How bad should we think it is?
    www.blzbus.com
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Well he walked off on his own along with help from little man, so it cant be THAT bad....
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

He also came back to play in the 2nd half, prolly a mild sprain
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• LABillsFan
        • Aug 2002

He'll be sore for a few days. I would rest him this week and let another RB start the SF game bringing him in if only necesary. The D should dominate that game and hopefully the Bills can use some dump off passes to compensate. He didn't play at all last year and for the last 9 weeks has been the featured back. He's not used to it and the bruising has been catching up to him a little each week.
        I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

Yea, it seemed every week he played he would stay down after some plays, or sit out because of pain with his leg.....dont want to overwork the guy more than we already have, he may soon hit his breaking point
          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
          X