• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Who wants to see

Manning break the record tonight against BAL? I sure do. I'm friggen sick of this Baltimore lovefest.
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

Originally posted by jfreeman
    Manning break the record tonight against BAL? I sure do. I'm friggen sick of this Baltimore lovefest.
    I think anyone besides Baltimore fans wants to see this....and Marino, of course.

Comment

• Iehoshua
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by jfreeman
      Living an hr and a half from B-more, I get to hear it all the more. I hope Peyton carves their secondary up like a roast!

Comment

• BAM
        • Sep 2003

I would absolutely love for Indy to destroy them and demoralize their team tonight, as would every other Bills fan here. Living an hour or so away from Baltimore, all I ever hear about is how GREAT their Defense is. People pretty much worship Ray Lewis around here. I do have to give it up to Ed Reed though. He is the man.

GO COLTS!

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Darth Buffalo
          Living an hr and a half from B-more, I get to hear it all the more. I hope Peyton carves their secondary up like a roast!
          Great minds, . It's a ***** ain't it. The Gay-Purple Army!

Comment

• Iehoshua
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by BAM
            I would absolutely love for Indy to destroy them and demoralize their team tonight, as would every other Bills fan here. Living an hour or so away from Baltimore, all I ever hear about is how GREAT their Defense is. People pretty much worship Ray Lewis around here. I do have to give it up to Ed Reed though. He is the man.

GO COLTS!

BAM
            both near B-more, hearing same stuff..

Comment

• zone
              No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
              • Oct 2003

I am just happy we don't have to here about the Panthers anymore.... I say PM lights them up tonight and then we can stop hearing about b-more....
              www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Iehoshua
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by BAM
                Great minds, . It's a ***** ain't it. The Gay-Purple Army!
                Yeah, I work with a big Raven fan too, but he's more realistic and not dumb like most of the 'Skins fans there...

Comment

• Jeff1220
                  H to the 12:20
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Darth Buffalo
                  Man, I am right here in the heart of it. When I moved here, I generally liked the Ravens. After 4 years of hearing nothing but how great Ray-Ray is, and listening to homer after homer talk about how the Ravens have the best players at every position, I sooooooo want them to get a royal beating by Peyton, Marvin, and Edge. The Bills loss to the Ravens was the low point of the season for me!

Comment

• Iehoshua
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Jeff1220
                    Man, I am right here in the heart of it. When I moved here, I generally liked the Ravens. After 4 years of hearing nothing but how great Ray-Ray is, and listening to homer after homer talk about how the Ravens have the best players at every position, I sooooooo want them to get a royal beating by Peyton, Marvin, and Edge. The Bills loss to the Ravens was the low point of the season for me!
                    I work with 2 raven fans, 1 Jets fan, 1 Miami fan, a bunch of Deadskin fans and one Browns fan. My braggin' rights would've been much improved if we'd beat Baltimore!

Comment

• BSXIII
                      Never trust a man wearing a sombrero
                      • Apr 2004

Who cares about records, Indy needs to win this game. Also, the record is a bit misleading. 3/4 of the teams have lousy weather after thanksgiving. Only teams that play in domes and Miami or San Diego really have a shot at that record.
                      I'm a long time lurker

Comment

• BAM
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Jeff1220
                        . After 4 years of hearing nothing but how great Ray-Ray is, and listening to homer after homer talk about how the Ravens have the best players at every position, I sooooooo want them to get a royal beating by Peyton, Marvin, and Edge. The Bills loss to the Ravens was the low point of the season for me!
                        Word up, J! I was there for that game and I was VERY disappointed.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                          • Jan 2004

I didn't know chambersburg was so close to MD

Comment

• BAM
                            • Sep 2003

I am only 15 minutes from the border. I actually work in Hagerstown, MD. It's about a 20 minute drive.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                              • Jan 2004

As much as I hate them, the Ravens do have a pretty kick ass stadium though.

Comment

Working...
                              X