PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to see

Bill Brasky
12-19-2004, 07:28 PM
Manning break the record tonight against BAL? I sure do. I'm friggen sick of this Baltimore lovefest.

Mr. Cynical
12-19-2004, 07:31 PM
Manning break the record tonight against BAL? I sure do. I'm friggen sick of this Baltimore lovefest.I think anyone besides Baltimore fans wants to see this....and Marino, of course. :snicker:

Iehoshua
12-19-2004, 07:33 PM
Manning break the record tonight against BAL? I sure do. I'm friggen sick of this Baltimore lovefest.

Living an hr and a half from B-more, I get to hear it all the more. I hope Peyton carves their secondary up like a roast!

BAM
12-19-2004, 07:34 PM
I would absolutely love for Indy to destroy them and demoralize their team tonight, as would every other Bills fan here. Living an hour or so away from Baltimore, all I ever hear about is how GREAT their Defense is. People pretty much worship Ray Lewis around here. I do have to give it up to Ed Reed though. He is the man. :up:

GO COLTS!

BAM
12-19-2004, 07:35 PM
Living an hr and a half from B-more, I get to hear it all the more. I hope Peyton carves their secondary up like a roast!

:rofl: Great minds, :darth:. It's a ***** ain't it. The Gay-Purple Army!

Iehoshua
12-19-2004, 07:35 PM
I would absolutely love for Indy to destroy them and demoralize their team tonight, as would every other Bills fan here. Living an hour or so away from Baltimore, all I ever hear about is how GREAT their Defense is. People pretty much worship Ray Lewis around here. I do have to give it up to Ed Reed though. He is the man. :up:

GO COLTS!
:rofl:
:darth: :hi5: BAM
both near B-more, hearing same stuff..

zone
12-19-2004, 07:36 PM
I am just happy we don't have to here about the Panthers anymore.... I say PM lights them up tonight and then we can stop hearing about b-more....

Iehoshua
12-19-2004, 07:37 PM
:rofl: Great minds, :darth:. It's a ***** ain't it. The Gay-Purple Army!
Yeah, I work with a big Raven fan too, but he's more realistic and not dumb like most of the 'Skins fans there...
:chuckle:

Jeff1220
12-19-2004, 07:40 PM

Man, I am right here in the heart of it. When I moved here, I generally liked the Ravens. After 4 years of hearing nothing but how great Ray-Ray is, and listening to homer after homer talk about how the Ravens have the best players at every position, I sooooooo want them to get a royal beating by Peyton, Marvin, and Edge. The Bills loss to the Ravens was the low point of the season for me!

Iehoshua
12-19-2004, 07:41 PM
Man, I am right here in the heart of it. When I moved here, I generally liked the Ravens. After 4 years of hearing nothing but how great Ray-Ray is, and listening to homer after homer talk about how the Ravens have the best players at every position, I sooooooo want them to get a royal beating by Peyton, Marvin, and Edge. The Bills loss to the Ravens was the low point of the season for me!

I work with 2 raven fans, 1 Jets fan, 1 Miami fan, a bunch of Deadskin fans and one Browns fan. My braggin' rights would've been much improved if we'd beat Baltimore!

BSXIII
12-19-2004, 07:43 PM
Who cares about records, Indy needs to win this game. Also, the record is a bit misleading. 3/4 of the teams have lousy weather after thanksgiving. Only teams that play in domes and Miami or San Diego really have a shot at that record.

BAM
12-19-2004, 07:45 PM
. After 4 years of hearing nothing but how great Ray-Ray is, and listening to homer after homer talk about how the Ravens have the best players at every position, I sooooooo want them to get a royal beating by Peyton, Marvin, and Edge. The Bills loss to the Ravens was the low point of the season for me!

Word up, J! I was there for that game and I was VERY disappointed. :(

Bill Brasky
12-19-2004, 07:47 PM
I didn't know chambersburg was so close to MD

BAM
12-19-2004, 07:48 PM
I am only 15 minutes from the border. I actually work in Hagerstown, MD. It's about a 20 minute drive. :dance:

Bill Brasky
12-19-2004, 07:59 PM
As much as I hate them, the Ravens do have a pretty kick ass stadium though.

BAM
12-19-2004, 08:08 PM
yah they do, J. It doesn't hold a candle to Camden Yards though... I LOVE that place. Good times. :up:

Bill Brasky
12-19-2004, 08:11 PM
yah they do, J. It doesn't hold a candle to Camden Yards though... I LOVE that place. Good times. :up:

Yeah, my GF interned in DC in 03 and she went there a bunch of times... said it was the shizzle. She also got to catch MJ's last game in the NBA.

BAM
12-19-2004, 08:12 PM
I guess I may be a bit biased though... I am, afterall, an Orioles fan... :couch:

Bill Brasky
12-19-2004, 08:18 PM
I guess I may be a bit biased though... I am, afterall, an Orioles fan... :couch:

I've only been to Qualcomm in San Diego, Dodger stadium, Skydome, Jacob's Field, and Dunn Tire freakin park so I really couldn't say. I tailgated outside of the Vet in Philly a few times but never went inside, looked like a ****hole though.

mypoorfriendme
12-20-2004, 01:24 AM
from the few stadiums ive been in, minute maid park in houston for the astros has GOT to be one of the best in the country. if not, id really like to see what is.