PDA

View Full Version : Playoffs?

BillsOwnAll
12-19-2004, 09:40 PM
IF IF IF. Balt loses tonght.

we need Denver Balt and JAx all to lose just one game...and us to win out? is that correct?

Kenny
12-19-2004, 09:44 PM
pretty much (or have the Jets lose the 2 remaining games).

BSXIII
12-19-2004, 10:02 PM
pretty much (or have the Jets lose the 2 remaining games).

Jets will lose to NE. We need the Rams to come up big at home.

CuseJetsFan83
12-20-2004, 12:10 AM
i dont know, patriots i think will win, solely because their team seems to always get the calls...... but i am hoping for a jets win....... pretty much win we are in.... or if baltimore loses, they are in.... solely because they have the better conference tiebreakers against the other teams except for the bills... thats the monkeywrench in this one......

as of now its like this

1 pitt
2 ne
3 sd
4 indy
5 jets
6 jax

sd plays indy this week.... so winner of that game is the 3 seed
loser is the 4 seed

the odd thing is the order past that is
buffalo/baltimore/denver

hmmmmm now you all need jacksonville to lose one, and for y'all to win out...... you should be 9-6 entering the pitt game but DONT LOOK PAST sf

Mahdi
12-20-2004, 12:24 AM
i dont know, patriots i think will win, solely because their team seems to always get the calls...... but i am hoping for a jets win....... pretty much win we are in.... or if baltimore loses, they are in.... solely because they have the better conference tiebreakers against the other teams except for the bills... thats the monkeywrench in this one......

as of now its like this

1 pitt
2 ne
3 sd
4 indy
5 jets
6 jax

sd plays indy this week.... so winner of that game is the 3 seed
loser is the 4 seed

the odd thing is the order past that is
buffalo/baltimore/denver

hmmmmm now you all need jacksonville to lose one, and for y'all to win out...... you should be 9-6 entering the pitt game but DONT LOOK PAST sf

Baltimore is ahead of us because they beat us.

CuseJetsFan83
12-20-2004, 12:27 AM
sorry, bout that......

anywho, im sure u guys can appreciate that baltimore loss tonight :-)

Mahdi
12-20-2004, 12:31 AM
sorry, bout that......

anywho, im sure u guys can appreciate that baltimore loss tonight :-)
ya Indi beating baltimore was crucial, but Jax beating GB was a huge win for them. Now all they have to do is beat Tennessee and Oakland. Im banking on Oakland at home in last game of the season.

Kenny
12-20-2004, 12:58 AM
ya Indi beating baltimore was crucial, but Jax beating GB was a huge win for them. Now all they have to do is beat Tennessee and Oakland. Im banking on Oakland at home in last game of the season.
Actually Jax plays Houston (in Jacksonville though), -which is a good thing. Houston is actually a pretty decent team, and before today, I always though that of the 3 teams (GB, HOU, OAK), the Texans would probably pose the biggest problem for the Jags.

Anways, here's the rest of the schedules:

Bal @ Pitts (our only hope for Baltimore falling)
Mia @ Balt

Den @ Tenn
Indy @ Den
(hoping Tenn wins, cause Im guessing Indy will probably rest their star players in week 17)

NE @ Jets
Jets @ Rams
(NE will probably win, but even though the last game is in St. Louis, the Rams just plain suck right now.)

ryjam282
12-20-2004, 08:39 AM
Who else is a HUUUUUGGGEEEEE Billy Volek fan right now? He didn't sign with us in the offseason but this is his chance to help us out.

Beat Denver......

Note to David Carr and Domanick Davis, PLEEEEAAAASSEEEE win next week, please.

Jan Reimers
12-20-2004, 08:48 AM
Who else is a HUUUUUGGGEEEEE Billy Volek fan right now? He didn't sign with us in the offseason but this is his chance to help us out.
GO BILLY, YOU'RE THE BEST!