Jacksonville is quickly rising on my list of hated teams....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Jacksonville is quickly rising on my list of hated teams....

They beat us in the playoffs back in like '96 or '97, the blowout game against them last year gave us false hopes, they beat us on a lucky touchdown this year, and now they won't lose so that TD is going to cost us our playoff spot

Suddenly our whole season rests on that play and the BS call against Oakland when they didn't give Henry the TD.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

I LOTHE Del Rio. I couldnt believe his reaction to the hit on Ferguson. Even Stroud was pissed at Darius and the head coach brushes it off. He should be fined as well. Fined for what you as how about being a dickhead.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
      I LOTHE Del Rio. I couldnt believe his reaction to the hit on Ferguson. Even Stroud was pissed at Darius and the head coach brushes it off. He should be fined as well. Fined for what you as how about being a dickhead.
      Is there a video of that? I missed the end of the game and didn't see the hit.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I think we should all hate Green Bay and particularly Brett "Interception Man" Favre for his horrendous performance against the Jags.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

I would check espn motion I bet they have it.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• carybillsfan
            • Aug 2003

I think Darius should be suspended for that hit, "it wasn't intentional." What BS it looked like something out of the WWE.

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
              The Stoner Zoner
              • Feb 2003

Yeah that playoff game in 96 or 97 was Kellys last game and we were up by a touchdown and the Jags stripped the ball from Kelly after his knees were down and the refs ruled it a fumble and the Jags ended up scoring and winning the game. If we would have won that game we probably were going to the bowl cause we had the other teams numbers. Good Way for the refs to send Kelly into retirement after a hall of fame carreer denying him his one last chance at a championship. I hate the Faguars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X