PDA

View Full Version : Is there a video of the hit on Ferguson?

OpIv37
12-20-2004, 07:32 AM
I missed the end of the game and never saw it. - Thanks

Tatonka
12-20-2004, 07:39 AM
no, but they will show it on monday night countdown..

that hit was sick.. it was a complete clothes line.. and they for darius to say he was just going for the ball.. total crock.

don137
12-20-2004, 07:45 AM
the fact the Jaguars are protecting Darius is a crock...Darius has always been a cheap shot artist...It was deliberate...I don't like or trust Del Rio and I wouldn't be surprised if he condones/encourages dirty plays...That was crossing the line...He didn't seem to concerned about it...He should of showed the class like Herm Edwards did after Jordan did a cheap shot on Moorman..

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-20-2004, 07:57 AM
Yeah, that was pretty cheap.

Pride
12-20-2004, 08:11 AM
On a lighter note... there were several jags players (DL or OL) mouthing off to Darius during the time out. They were getting in his face, and you could tell he was pleading for forgiveness. Sometimes the players need to step up and call a jerk out!

ryjam282
12-20-2004, 08:19 AM
Back to Del Rio, did anyone else see him while they were all huddled around Ferguson on the sideline? It showed him on the sideline and he was smiling, don't know what it was about but that is no time to be smiling....The hit was a complete joke and I can't wait to see what the fine will be.

Pride
12-20-2004, 08:40 AM
Maybe he has a personal vendetta against Darius, and was happy, cause now he can cut his ass?

alohabillsfan
12-20-2004, 09:27 AM
Ya, I saw Del Rio smiling also, I thought, if the Packers had saw him smiling I would of sent over the biggest baddest MO FO to Del Rio and said, I saw ya smiling and did not like it, oh by the way I wouldn't recommend you bring out that starting QB or RB again in this game!

DaBills
12-20-2004, 09:42 AM
ESPN 8:55 pm tonight. Jacked-up segment.

Michael82
12-20-2004, 09:51 AM
He wasn't just smiling. He was laughing, until the ref ejected his player. Then the Packers fans were the ones laughing at him.

BTW....On WGR550, they said that Del Rio used to be a cheap shot artist when he was playing in the NFL. I wouldn't be surprised if Del Rio enjoyed seeing that terrible disgusting cheap shot.

Michael82
12-20-2004, 09:53 AM
ESPN 8:55 pm tonight. Jacked-up segment.
IF ESPN is smart...they shouldn't show it on the jacked up segment. It's not a play that should be rewarded. EVERYONE knows it was a cheap shot. Darius deserves to get suspended for 1 week without pay.