PDA

View Full Version : Pride's Game Balls and Goats

Pride
12-20-2004, 08:22 AM
Game Balls
----------------

1. Jason Peters, and the intelligence to be the only player on the field to realize it was a live ball, and to jump on it in the endzone. Not try to pick it up, not try to do anything fancy... fall on the ball and score!

2. Lee Evans, Kid comes to play, is beginning to develop the ability to break tackles, that will be a great combo with his speed.

3. Eric Moulds, not a big day, but caught what was thrown to him, especially for some first downs!

4. Pass protection on the OL, Drew had alot of time to read the Defense... I was satisfied with the Pass Protection today.

5. Takeo, nuff said

6. Milloy, he made some big plays today

7. Clements, locked down his WR all day

8. Sam Adams... unless you were looking for it you wouldnt notice it. But he was knifing into the backfield all day. He was getting a Super Quick jump of of the ball, and I feel, disrupted Kitna from stepping up into the pocket.

Goats
-------------
1. Drew Bledsoe's Accuracy. While I agree he does not need to be Peyton Manning, he is throwing alot of balls too high, too low, or behind his WR's.

2. Linebackers, they didnt shut RJ down after he broke through the DL

The King
12-20-2004, 08:27 AM
GameBalls:
TKO, Kelsay Sam, Evans, Lindell, Peters and.... Drew our best rusher yesterday, did what we needed him to do for the win also took the Ass Cats fans out of the game after they went up 7-0

Goats
Neufeld, McGahee and The Officials

shelby
12-20-2004, 08:28 AM
i agree with you about Lee Evans. i am impressed.
TKO....:curse:, what a great addition he's been.
Big Sam has been playing his :moon: off.
i loved watching Drew rush!

Good breakdown!
:gobills:

Jan Reimers
12-20-2004, 08:42 AM
I'd give one to Trafford, for having the presence of mind to recover McGee's (?) fumble. That one could really have hurt.

Dozerdog
12-20-2004, 08:46 AM
Game Balls
----------------

1. Jason Peters, and the intelligence to be the only player on the field to realize it was a live ball, and to jump on it in the endzone. Not try to pick it up, not try to do anything fancy... fall on the ball and score!

The ball was already in the end zone. Where was he going to run with it?

The only one to realize it was a live ball? Come on! He was just the only one not tied up with a Bengal.

Dozerdog
12-20-2004, 08:50 AM
2. Linebackers, they didnt shut RJ down after he broke through the DL

Now you are really nitpicking. TKO gets a game ball and is a goat? Let's gloss over the touchdown they scored, and the forced fumble.

When you go up big early, you play pass first, and don't over-play the run. Plus, in passing situations, Fat Pat Williams and Big sam Adams are on the bench a lot. Ron Edwards, not a run stuffer, gets a lot more time.

I'll let Rudi Johnson get 5 yards a pop when I'm up 3 scores all day. Let them burn clock!

SABURZFAN
12-20-2004, 04:44 PM
game ball-spikes

goats-OL .we had no running game whatsoever.

colin
12-20-2004, 05:46 PM
no balls for our o line or blocking at all.

we had no running and we only blocked guys when we outnumbered them. we keep back 1 or 2 extra blockers all the damn time, that is why we throw passes to a spot and hope there is a play made on the ball, we just don't have many guys out there getting seperation.

so balls to the whole team but the above mentioned oline

Drive 4 Five
12-20-2004, 05:52 PM
no balls for our o line or blocking at all.

we had no running and we only blocked guys when we outnumbered them. we keep back 1 or 2 extra blockers all the damn time, that is why we throw passes to a spot and hope there is a play made on the ball, we just don't have many guys out there getting seperation.

so balls to the whole team but the above mentioned oline

Well what do you expect when a team has like 10 guys in the box? Be satisfied that we are winning and stop with the moaning. :str8face: