Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

DAMN YOU GREEN BAY!!!!

that is all I have to say about that.
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

To bad we dont have a monkey that flings crap as a smiley that would be appropriate for this thread.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

I agree.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

GD Fudge Packers.

And the bastards backed into the playoffs yesterday to boot.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

WHAT A FING JOKE THE NFC IS!!!!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
            Legendary Zoner
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
            WHAT A FING JOKE THE NFC IS!!!!
            The Freaking Cardinals are still alive!!!

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

On TV yesterday, one broadcast team said unequivacally that at least one NFC team will make the playoffs with a .500 record or worse.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• don137
                • Jul 2002

After watching the Packers game yesterday it does make you wonder how the AFC can be so dominant compared to the NFC...Two teams that wouldn't even make the playoffs in the AFC are going to end up winning their divisions (Seattle or St Louis and GB or Minnesota)...Atlanta would struggle to make the playoffs in the AFC and they are going to get a first round bye...

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Jul 2002

There are only 2 teams in the NFC who would make the playoffs in the AFC. And I have my doubts about Atlanta. Remember when the Chiefs whipped their asses?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                    There are only 2 teams in the NFC who would make the playoffs in the AFC. And I have my doubts about Atlanta. Remember when the Chiefs whipped their asses?
                    Good point. If Atlanta was in the AFC they would be duking it out for a wild card at best!

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                      Good point. If Atlanta was in the AFC they would be duking it out for a wild card at best!
                      And it would be revealed how overrated that Michael Vick is.

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
                        Shinier than your mom
                        • Jul 2002

There is no question... an 8-8 team or worse will make the NFC playoffs.

All but 5 teams already have at least 8 losses. 6 teams make the playoffs. A team that already has at least 8 losses will make the playoffs... and of those three 6-8 teams...

Carolina has to play at Tampa Bay and home against N.O.
                        St. Louis has to play at home against Philadelphia and the Jets
                        N.O. has to play at home against Atlanta and at Carolina

Very strong chance that all these teams will lose at least one game.... meaning they or one of the current 5-9 teams may make the playoffs... meaning... a 7-9 team with the 6'th NFC seed. The chances of it aren't small at all.

Comment

Working...
                        X