PDA

View Full Version : Hey Pink Bear

THATHURMANATOR
12-20-2004, 10:07 AM
What do you think of "Nate the Aint" now?

Jan Reimers
12-20-2004, 10:11 AM
Guess Pink Bear Ain't here.

BAM
12-20-2004, 10:14 AM
I thought that was The Black Bear's rant.

lordofgun
12-20-2004, 10:26 AM
Nate played a great game yesterday.

Michael82
12-20-2004, 11:33 AM
Nate played a great game yesterday.
Yeah he did. :mad:

Why did I start Chad Johnson? :ill:

The Pink Bear
12-20-2004, 11:38 AM
The Pink Bear is not like some of you pillowlickers. The Pink Bear will call a spade a spade and recognize Nate "the ain't" played well against Chad "Jacko" Johnson.

The Pink Bear must also add how it is his belief Chad "Pepto" Johnson is severely overrated and any corner should be able to contain him. Its a surprise the beloved Ain't let him have any catches at all!

BAM
12-20-2004, 11:39 AM
WTF is a pillowlicker?

Michael82
12-20-2004, 11:40 AM
The Pink Bear is not like some of you pillowlickers. The Pink Bear will call a spade a spade and recognize Nate "the ain't" played well against Chad "Jacko" Johnson.

The Pink Bear must also add how it is his belief Chad "Pepto" Johnson is severely overrated and any corner should be able to contain him. Its a surprise the beloved Ain't let him have any catches at all!
You going to send some pepto-bismol to Chad? It matches your fur. :snicker:

The Pink Bear
12-20-2004, 11:44 AM
You going to send some pepto-bismol to Chad? It matches your fur. :snicker:
The Pink Bear is happy to inform the Zone he's just signed a lucrative multi-year contract to be a spokesman for the Pepto line. The Pink Bear plans on sending a barrel full of Pepto to Chad "Chump-breath" Johnson!

dannyek71
12-20-2004, 11:44 AM
WTF is a pillowlicker?
I guess us old guys dont keep up on the slang these young wippersnappers use...

Oh well, pink bear...If we are pillow lickers, then you are a doorknob scratcher....so there!

TigerJ
12-20-2004, 11:47 AM

I wonder if our bear "friends" are all suffering from crushed egos. It is well known that those with low egos often try to self treat inappropriately by tearing other people down. In most of their posts the local bear population at some point seems to find in necessary to say that othe people are somehow inferior. "The Pink Bear is not like some of you pillowlickers. . ." It's sad, really. Somewhere, Pink Bear, there must be someone who loves you, just not us.

jamze132
12-20-2004, 11:54 AM
I repeatedly bashed the hell out of Clements last week. However I did say that I liked him, but he does make a lot of mental mistakes. He either shuts down his side of the field or looks like Chris Watson. Nate played a hell of a game yesterday against one of the top receivers in the leage. But let's not forget the first game of the year and the reason why the Jaguars have a tie-breaker on us.

THATHURMANATOR
12-20-2004, 11:58 AM
I repeatedly bashed the hell out of Clements last week. However I did say that I liked him, but he does make a lot of mental mistakes. He either shuts down his side of the field or looks like Chris Watson. Nate played a hell of a game yesterday against one of the top receivers in the leage. But let's not forget the first game of the year and the reason why the Jaguars have a tie-breaker on us.

He may make a mistake here and there but when does he ever look like Watson?

Earthquake Enyart
12-20-2004, 12:00 PM
Do all the bears refer to themselves in the third person? EE hasn't been paying too much attention to them.

Philagape
12-20-2004, 12:17 PM
I'd give neg rep to the Bears, but that would require me to move my hand about an inch and exert my index finger in clicking the mouse button. Twice. And I decided it just wasn't worth the effort.

Michael82
12-20-2004, 12:24 PM
I'd give neg rep to the Bears, but that would require me to move my hand about an inch and exert my index finger in clicking the mouse button. Twice. And I decided it just wasn't worth the effort.
:rofl: