I'm officially starting the "Get Kevin Gilbride the hell out of Buffalo" Bandwagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4thAndLong
    I'm Really 4 and Short
    • Sep 2002

I'm officially starting the "Get Kevin Gilbride the hell out of Buffalo" Bandwagon

"Hit the road jack, and dont ya come back no more, no more, no more, no more..."

He doesn't have what it takes to be a coach in the NFL. All he does is pass.

Look at the Texans game for example, he blew the 1st half of that game for us!! We were doing well on the ground on the Texans, and then starts passing, stick with what works!! This is a top 3 offense, if not #1. Use it! You have players that can get the job done on every position, USE THEM. Not just Bledsoe, there IS more to this team than Bledsoe.

Anyone else hate this guy?
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

He definitly needs to insert the run more effectively, but I'm not altogether disappointed with him. The Bills have hit an offensive rut and need tweeking. I'll reserve my opinon of the man until after the season. Let's see if the coaching staff can quickly take command and propel the team into overcoming adversity.

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

However, I'll be the driver of the "Get Jerry Gray the hell out of Buffalo" bandwagon.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Bring back Mike Sheppard.

Maybe if Henry didn't have 6 fumbles he would have more carriers.

Comment

• JayWood
          The Professor
          • Jul 2002

Iam not ready to run the guy out of town, but I will say that 6 fumbles or not, TH is running his a$$ off the last couple of games. Bledose has a great arm, but please let TH run the damn ball.
          When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• LuvDaBills11
            • Nov 2002

i never liked giblride but he surprised me this year with the first couple of games but now he is returning to what he did in houston and pitt where he tries to throw too much and doesnt use the run well. i think he is better than shepherd but that is easy to do

Comment

• Akhippo
              • Nov 2002

I to am looking for the holy grail known as the perfectly called game. Where every run is over 4 yards and every pass is caught. But wait, reality hits. Sure you can say that we should run more at certain times. And you'd be right. But face it, this team has had much worse OC's. For the most part, aside from some obvious situations, this is a btch if he does, btch if he doesnt sort of argument.
              Buy land in AK now. In ten years due to global warming, it will be the new tropical paradise, minus the tropics

Comment

• venis2k1
                Youboty can hope
                • Jul 2002

wait till the end of the season before we start calling for peoples heads.

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

Unfortunately the end of the season is just about upon us because he has made some terrible decisions about running the ball late in the game.

Comment

• 4thAndLong
                    I'm Really 4 and Short
                    • Sep 2002

End of the season is too late.

We're not playing for next year, what the hell does that mean anyways?

We're playing for THIS season, RIGHT now. I dont reserve judgments 11 weeks in the season.

He did a good job early, but has been mediocre at best lately. Please, you dont think Henry's fumbles are ALSO part of the coach's problem? Well they are. Fumbles are a mental error as well, and the coaches in the beginning of the season we're getting that stuck in Travis' head.

Kevin Gilbride is a schmoe. Get him the hell out of town. Hell, I'll even pay for his ticket back to Houston.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                      Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                      • Jul 2002

LOL 4th.

And you call yourself a fan!

Yeah, I'm JK.

I hear ya! I will say this, if we had a competent O.C., I have no doubt that we'd have been 7-3 right now. We'd have lost to the Raiders, the Jets b/c of STs, and Denver. But we'd have been in the game vs. the Pats had we run more. We would have beaten K.C.

We also would have beaten the teams that we did beat more soundly.
                      Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• 4thAndLong
                        I'm Really 4 and Short
                        • Sep 2002

I'm also starting Wys the fair weather fan bandwagon too!!

Comment

• 4thAndLong
                          I'm Really 4 and Short
                          • Sep 2002

....Oh wait, that one's already made.

Comment

• DIHARD2
                            • Sep 2002

Actually I believe that today Drew admitted to changing the run play in the red zone last week a couple times. I think a lot of the passing has more to do with what Bledsoe sees from the defense, then what's called in from the bench.

If I'm not mistaken wasn't that one of his problems with Belicheck, changing the call and trying to carry the team on his shoulders, not realizing that he had a team that can do it with him?

It's just a thought and I don't think the coaches are going to point fingers if they want to keep it a team win and loose attitude. Give the man the benefit of the doubt on that aspect Bledsoe has the final say on any given play.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...
                            "The right of free speech is the God given right of each man to make an ass of himself." B Franklin

Comment

• RedEyE
                              • Jul 2002

Perhaps I'm the only one that's noticed, but currently there is only a one game seperation between the Bills and the division leading Dolphins, and only 2 games between the Bills and the conference leading Broncos (whom the Bills nearly beat). This division is entirely too tight to call at the present time and the playoffs are at the fate of each and every team. Gilbride isn't the problem. He has taken an entirely new offensive team, fed them a new offensive system and has come out at .500 after 10 games. I'd say that that is better then average. The problem is obviously on the defensive side of the ball. The destructive mixture of a poor defensive scheme and lame talent has soured 3 close games this season (Chiefs, Broncos, & Raiders). The special teams are responsible for another (Jets). The only time that the Bills offense was completely inept was against the Patriots ~ 1 loss out of 5. Of course this is a team game, but there are teams within teams and they must rely on one anothers ability to find the win. The D has failed repeatedly. The offense can only attempt to overcome that deficiency.
                              Last edited by RedEyE; 11-21-2002, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X