X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeInRoch
    • Sep 2003

Around The Horn today

Two out of four reporters argued that Buffalo was going to win the wildcard. One picked Jacksonville, and one picked Baltimore.

How entertaining to hear people in the media arguing that Buffalo is the hotest team in the AFC.

"'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
    Two out of four reporters argued that Buffalo was going to win the wildcard. One picked Jacksonville, and one picked Baltimore.

How entertaining to hear people in the media arguing that Buffalo is the hotest team in the AFC.

How did they justify the Bills overcoming the Tie-Breaker with the Jags and having to deal with a Pitts. team that will be playing their starters.. Do they think the Texans or Raiders will beat the Jags?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• imbondz
      Democrats are people too
      • Jan 2003

yes.
      My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• STAMPY
        Hall of Fame Zoner
        • Sep 2003

i think texans can beat jags

Comment

• JayWood
          The Professor
          • Jul 2002

I dont know if it was around the horn or PTI, may have been tony kornisher, he feels that jacksonville is going into a setup game against the raiders on the final week of the year. No matter who you listen to it is coming down to the bills and jags for that last playoff spot. In all the years i have been coaching sports the teams that scrare me the most are those last place teams, they usually can come and bite ya in the ass. but we are the hotest team in the nfl right now. Lets get pass the 49ers and who knows lets just pray that houston and david carr can beat the jags!!! Then its game time against the steelers

This is great being able to talk playoffs this late into the season!!
          When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

buffalo is the trendy pick right now to make the playoffs.. if you pick wrong, then oh well, you picked a longshot that wasnt supposed to make it.. but if you pick right.. and they make it.. you are some kind of genius..
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
              • May 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
              buffalo is the trendy pick right now to make the playoffs.. if you pick wrong, then oh well, you picked a longshot that wasnt supposed to make it.. but if you pick right.. and they make it.. you are some kind of genius..
              Well that is the point isn't it. Really fellas, Buffalo is still a longshot. I think we can handle our end of the business including beating Pittsburgh on Jan.2nd. The problem is that there is still so much that needs to happen for us to get in. I don't see Jacksonville crumbling. Sure the Texans beat them once already, but this is still a very very good football team, and we all know what Leftwich can do. I'm not getting my hopes up but I absolutely love the way our Bills are playing. If by some miracle we get in, watch out...

Comment

Working...
              X