PDA

View Full Version : Around The Horn today

MikeInRoch
12-20-2004, 04:14 PM
Two out of four reporters argued that Buffalo was going to win the wildcard. One picked Jacksonville, and one picked Baltimore.

How entertaining to hear people in the media arguing that Buffalo is the hotest team in the AFC.

:clap:

juice
12-20-2004, 04:26 PM
Two out of four reporters argued that Buffalo was going to win the wildcard. One picked Jacksonville, and one picked Baltimore.

How entertaining to hear people in the media arguing that Buffalo is the hotest team in the AFC.

:clap:How did they justify the Bills overcoming the Tie-Breaker with the Jags and having to deal with a Pitts. team that will be playing their starters.. Do they think the Texans or Raiders will beat the Jags?

imbondz
12-20-2004, 04:32 PM
yes.

STAMPY
12-20-2004, 04:44 PM
i think texans can beat jags

JayWood
12-20-2004, 04:46 PM
I dont know if it was around the horn or PTI, may have been tony kornisher, he feels that jacksonville is going into a setup game against the raiders on the final week of the year. No matter who you listen to it is coming down to the bills and jags for that last playoff spot. In all the years i have been coaching sports the teams that scrare me the most are those last place teams, they usually can come and bite ya in the ass. but we are the hotest team in the nfl right now. Lets get pass the 49ers and who knows lets just pray that houston and david carr can beat the jags!!! Then its game time against the steelers

This is great being able to talk playoffs this late into the season!!

Tatonka
12-20-2004, 05:02 PM
buffalo is the trendy pick right now to make the playoffs.. if you pick wrong, then oh well, you picked a longshot that wasnt supposed to make it.. but if you pick right.. and they make it.. you are some kind of genius..

Drive 4 Five
12-20-2004, 05:17 PM
buffalo is the trendy pick right now to make the playoffs.. if you pick wrong, then oh well, you picked a longshot that wasnt supposed to make it.. but if you pick right.. and they make it.. you are some kind of genius..

Well that is the point isn't it. Really fellas, Buffalo is still a longshot. I think we can handle our end of the business including beating Pittsburgh on Jan.2nd. The problem is that there is still so much that needs to happen for us to get in. I don't see Jacksonville crumbling. Sure the Texans beat them once already, but this is still a very very good football team, and we all know what Leftwich can do. I'm not getting my hopes up but I absolutely love the way our Bills are playing. If by some miracle we get in, watch out...