PDA

View Full Version : Very interested in tonight's game

Charlieguide
12-20-2004, 07:46 PM
Well, even considering the importance of tonight's game to the AFC playoff picture (a NE loss goes a long way to assuring PIT rests players in week 17 vs. BUF), I'm going to be watching MNF intently.

I have three FF teams, all in the playoffs. One league started last week -- 8 teams -- and the other two started this week (yes, I'm top 4 in two leagues! :dance: ). If Deion Branch and Corey Dillon both score TD's, or at least have good games, I'll win all 3 games. If not, one or two of my teams will be eliminated. :nervous: :pray:

I guess what I'm hoping for is a NE loss despite scoring two TD's . . .

R. Rich
12-21-2004, 08:23 AM
Well, even considering the importance of tonight's game to the AFC playoff picture (a NE loss goes a long way to assuring PIT rests players in week 17 vs. BUF), I'm going to be watching MNF intently.

I have three FF teams, all in the playoffs. One league started last week -- 8 teams -- and the other two started this week (yes, I'm top 4 in two leagues! :dance: ). If Deion Branch and Corey Dillon both score TD's, or at least have good games, I'll win all 3 games. If not, one or two of my teams will be eliminated. :nervous: :pray:

I guess what I'm hoping for is a NE loss despite scoring two TD's . . .

Tough one in BZ3. Man, I wish I had watched that game. I guess I missed a great one.

Charlieguide
12-21-2004, 06:33 PM
Yeah, me, too. I had to work at 6am, so I went to bed before halftime. :doh:

Tough loss, too. At least I still have 2 teams in championship games. A sweep sure would have been nice . . . :D

R. Rich
12-22-2004, 08:01 AM
I miss a lot of them due to "philosophical differences" with ABC's selection of ANALysts. Once a change is made, I'm sure I'll get to see more MNF games.

Dozerdog
12-22-2004, 08:26 AM
I missed the game on MNF as well, but justr watched it with the NFL network Video on demand.

Awesome finish!