• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marino13Phins
    Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
    • Oct 2003

BOOOYA Patriot Nation.... BOOYA

My boys came up big tonight! I surely thought that game was over but we hung tough. Got screwed on that non pass interference call but came up huge. Very excited about htis game. 3-11 isn't so bad when one of those wins was against the jerk off patriots. Best of luck bills, we did what we could

Beer is on me tonight fella's.

• BSXIII
    Never trust a man wearing a sombrero
    • Apr 2004

Great game by the Dolphins. There are some great veterans on that team. Most 2-11 teams would have thrown in the towel, and they deserve a ton of credit for fighting until the end and giving the Pats their 2nd loss in something like 26 games. The AFC East is gonna be one hell of a division next year.
    I'm a long time lurker

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Congrats Chambers on your boys! Thanks for beating the cocky and lucky Patriots tonight!!! I actually even found myself almost cheering for the Phish!!!

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

Congrats!!!!!!!
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• NapalmDeath
          • Aug 2004

Brady

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• BAM
            • Sep 2003

Congratz Miami!

... and for those complaining that we are only beating crap teams.... YOU

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BAM
              Congratz Miami!

... and for those complaining that we are only beating crap teams.... YOU
              They're crap teams when we beat them...when they play other teams, they're tough world beaters
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

I passed out at half time, but was pleasantly awaken with the news from hubby! As much as I can't stand Miami, I am so happy that they beat the pansies!
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• shotgun
                  stop smokeing for your own health
                  • May 2004

now all the fin fans think there going to win the superbowl

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                    • May 2003

Comment

• helmetguy
                      Touch the helmet for luck
                      • Sep 2002

Congrats to you boys, Chambers! Not to rub it in (honest!) but the 'Fins' win over NE puts Buffalo's win over you guys in a slightly better light. That is, your guys ARE better than their record would indicate. Mr. Infallable threw four ints. That'll make a dozen roses look like a booger, huh?
                      Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                      And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• dannyek71
                        Drink Responsibly
                        • Dec 2004

This is awesome. If pitt wins their next game, they wont play most people against us jan 2nd. This just increases our likelihood of winning.
                        [

Comment

• don137
                          • Jul 2002

Lets just hope the Patriots can recover and beat the Jets. Also, lets hope the Steelers won't take the Ravens game lightly knowing they only have to win one of two to win home field advantage.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by don137
                            Lets just hope the Patriots can recover and beat the Jets. Also, lets hope the Steelers won't take the Ravens game lightly knowing they only have to win one of two to win home field advantage.
                            The Jets game is going to be tough. The truth is, the Pats haven't really played great for a few weeks, it is just the competition has helped them out. Cleveland was just too awful a team to take advantage of the Pats not playing well, and Cincy turned the ball over or they would have won.

Their patchwork secondary has been giving up big plays. If Ty Law doesn't get healthy soon, the Pats aren't going to have a chance in the playoffs. They can't get by much longer with guys like Earthwind Moreland playing big roles. If Law can return and be his former-self, they should be OK as their front-7 is pretty good.

The Pats ST units have been disappointing. This has been a problem all year. They play well at times, but are inconsistent and have given up a lot of big returns.

Those issues need to be resolved before the playoffs, or the Pats are going out early. I'd like to see them playing better going into the late season, and those problems don't give me a lot of confidence with them playing the Jets next week.

As for Brady, he was awful last night. That performance reminded me of his 4-Interception meltdown against Denver in 2001. He rebounded from that one, so I'd expect him to rebound this time as well. As bad as he played, I'll give him a mulligan given his performance overall the last few years.

Comment

• fushetti
                              President of the Rick Jeanneret Fanclub
                              • Feb 2003

I think the Patriots are going to show the Jets what a real playoff team is. The Jets are so overrated. I hope the Patriots roll....even though i despise them.

Jet fans make me laugh when they thought they could beat both Pittsburgh and now NE. Its not happening.
                              "And I do have a wish, albeit one that cannot and will not be fulfilled. I wish... I wish that standing next to me right now, would be Ted Darling."
                              Rick Jeanneret 4-14-96

Ted Darling "Voice of the Sabres"

Comment

Working...
                              X