PDA

View Full Version : Does this article make sense?

The King
12-21-2004, 08:48 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20041221/1064244.asp

According to the Bills' blueprint, Bledsoe shouldn't have to win games with his arm. But teams are going to force him to be the difference. The Bengals put eight men near the line of scrimmage most of the day. They decided to stop McGahee and dare Bledsoe to beat them. The Bills gained 212 total yards, the fewest Cincinnati's defense has allowed all season.

I know what he is trying to say here but it doesnt make sense. The Ass Cats stacked the line against the run all day, and when we needed Drew to score he did on a 60yard bomb. After that we were ahead the whole game, does this guy want us to continue to throw the ball deep with a 20 point lead to put up yardage? There is so much more to a game than statistics.

mybills
12-21-2004, 08:55 AM
The Bills gained 212 total yards, the fewest Cincinnati's defense has allowed all season. :huh:

justasportsfan
12-21-2004, 09:05 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20041221/1064244.asp

According to the Bills' blueprint, Bledsoe shouldn't have to win games with his arm. But teams are going to force him to be the difference. The Bengals put eight men near the line of scrimmage most of the day. They decided to stop McGahee and dare Bledsoe to beat them. The Bills gained 212 total yards, the fewest Cincinnati's defense has allowed all season.

I know what he is trying to say here but it doesnt make sense. The Ass Cats stacked the line against the run all day, and when we needed Drew to score he did on a 60yard bomb. After that we were ahead the whole game, does this guy want us to continue to throw the ball deep with a 20 point lead to put up yardage? There is so much more to a game than statistics.I don't see the problem. It's pretty obvious that even the Pats would dare Drew to beat them.

Jan Reimers
12-21-2004, 09:36 AM
I don't see the problem. It's pretty obvious that even the Pats would dare Drew to beat them.
And he will, should we meet in the playoffs.

Drive 4 Five
12-21-2004, 09:57 AM
And he will, should we meet in the playoffs.

That's right! :up: