PDA

View Full Version : If the Jets can pull off a miracle and beat the Pats next week...

lordofgun
12-21-2004, 08:54 AM
and San Diego wins, the chargers would pull into the #2 spot because they win the tiebreaker over the Pats. How great would it be to see NE have to win three games to get to the SB? Very great!

Forward_Lateral
12-21-2004, 09:05 AM
and San Diego wins, the chargers would pull into the #2 spot because they win the tiebreaker over the Pats. How great would it be to see NE have to win three games to get to the SB? Very great!

As great as it would be, rooting for the Jets would be stupid as Bills fans. We need the Jets to lose their remaining 2 games.

Mr. Miyagi
12-21-2004, 10:01 AM
As great as it would be, rooting for the Jets would be stupid as Bills fans. We need the Jets to lose their remaining 2 games.
Even more stupid is that I rooted for the Phish last night. :ontome:

Typ0
12-21-2004, 10:11 AM
You gotta like what the Chargers are doing. To think they were struggling with the decision to cut Brees early in the pre-season.

Kenny
12-21-2004, 10:49 AM
After the way they played yesterday, I dont think there's any chance in hell that the Patriots lose against the Jets this week.

Devin
12-21-2004, 11:19 AM
as much as i detest the pats id rather see Jets lose out
GO PATS!

Typ0
12-21-2004, 11:39 AM
After the way they played yesterday, I dont think there's any chance in hell that the Patriots lose against the Jets this week.

it could be a blow out.

GreenMachine
12-21-2004, 02:18 PM
How is it going to be a blow out??????? We have the #2 scoring D in the NFL, Chad is 6-0 at home this year, Brady's 2 losses were on the road, We have the #2 Rushing offense, we ALMOST beat them in NE this year, we have not been blown out all year, the Pats are coming off a short week, this a division game, and Abraham is back.....Jets 17- Pats 10

Forward_Lateral
12-21-2004, 02:19 PM
Even more stupid is that I rooted for the Phish last night. :ontome:

Don't feel bad. I did too. Next weekend...gulp...I'll be...gulp...cheering for the...gulp...Pats....... :cry: I don't know if I can do it.

Bill Brasky
12-21-2004, 02:34 PM
"I don't think Mad Chad has enough guts to step up and win a big game."

Dozerdog
12-21-2004, 04:05 PM
We need to be Steeler and Pats fans next week. Texans would be high on my list too as they host a Jacksonville team ripe for a let down after a huge road win. Maybe Darius gets suspended as well.

Who does Denver play??

Kenny
12-21-2004, 10:07 PM
We need to be Steeler and Pats fans next week. Texans would be high on my list too as they host a Jacksonville team ripe for a let down after a huge road win. Maybe Darius gets suspended as well.

Who does Denver play??
Denver plays Tennesee.

And unfortunately no suspension for Darius... only a $75000 fine.

Typ0
12-21-2004, 11:17 PM
How is it going to be a blow out??????? We have the #2 scoring D in the NFL, Chad is 6-0 at home this year, Brady's 2 losses were on the road, We have the #2 Rushing offense, we ALMOST beat them in NE this year, we have not been blown out all year, the Pats are coming off a short week, this a division game, and Abraham is back.....Jets 17- Pats 10

Based on the way the PATs played last week the JETs could blow them out.

Mr. Cynical
12-21-2004, 11:28 PM
We need to be Steeler and Pats fans next week. Texans would be high on my list too as they host a Jacksonville team ripe for a let down after a huge road win.
Agreed.

NapalmDeath
12-22-2004, 01:16 AM
We need to be Steeler and Pats fans next week. Texans would be high on my list too as they host a Jacksonville team ripe for a let down after a huge road win.

Yup. As much as would like the Patsies to fail, this doesn't help out our cause.
Unfortunatly, the Jets play St. Louis the sunday after. St. Louis is playing terrible.

Gotta be a Steeler, NE, and Houston fan this week :up: