So are Mark W and I the only ones that get it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE1
    Junior Zoner
    • Dec 2004

So are Mark W and I the only ones that get it?

I sincerely hope TD gets his head out of his butt and understands the #1 Reason beyond all others we are still not doing it on offense AND still not the team we should be....Is drew bledsoe.

This guy is way below average as a QB. I can more than live with a guy that 'manages' the team. But we still need a LEADER and we still need a guy that can put the team on his back and cary us when needed. Bledsoe is NOT that guy. Surely MM, Clements, Wyche and more importantly TOM DONAHOE can see this???????

We can only pray.
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Are you related to The Black Bear?

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

What a crappy 1st post.

1 neg.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Yeah, we've won 5 straight and 8 of 10, and Bledsoe has had nothing to do with it. But he single-handedly lost those first 4.

It's simply amazing how good everyone else has been since Day 1, and what a miserable failure Drew has been.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

If Drew is the best chance for us to win, I say keep him. But if JP is ready or is even at par w/ Drew , by all means, drop Drew.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Iehoshua
            • Jan 2003

Come now ICE... Drew is perfect, commits no mistakes, and we win every game he's ever played in since he's been here. How dare you attempt to upset the balance with your hateful rhetoric.

Comment

• TheBrownBear
              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by ICE1
              I sincerely hope TD gets his head out of his butt and understands the #1 Reason beyond all others we are still not doing it on offense AND still not the team we should be....Is drew bledsoe.

This guy is way below average as a QB. I can more than live with a guy that 'manages' the team. But we still need a LEADER and we still need a guy that can put the team on his back and cary us when needed. Bledsoe is NOT that guy. Surely MM, Clements, Wyche and more importantly TOM DONAHOE can see this???????

We can only pray.
              Great First Post!!!

Comment

• The Pink Bear
                • Dec 2004

Win a few games and the pillowlickers forget all about "The Tin Man's" blunders! The Pink Bear fears the scenario which would require the Bills to actually DEPEND on their qb. The tubthumpers will continue to sing his praises like he's the messiah.

You were just PWN3D by THE PINK BEAR!

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                  Yeah, we've won 5 straight and 8 of 10, and Bledsoe has had nothing to do with it. But he single-handedly lost those first 4.

It's simply amazing how good everyone else has been since Day 1, and what a miserable failure Drew has been.
                  The best news for this team is we have gotten consistenly better. We sucked on that day. JAX worked so hard to give us the game...and we lost. We have a good coaching staff in place right now and haven't seen that in a few years.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Typ0
                    The best news for this team is we have gotten consistenly better. We sucked on that day. JAX worked so hard to give us the game...and we lost. We have a good coaching staff in place right now and haven't seen that in a few years.
                    I agree here, I think this coaching staff is great. I didn't believe anyone could help us win beyond Parcells with Drew as the qb. They've proven me wrong and then some! Much props to TD for the hire! As of now, we're poised to do damage if not in this years playoffs, then most definitely next year.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by The Pink Bear
                      Win a few games and the pillowlickers forget all about "The Tin Man's" blunders! The Pink Bear fears the scenario which would require the Bills to actually DEPEND on their qb. The tubthumpers will continue to sing his praises like he's the messiah.

So true. Pos rep coming.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE1

We can only pray.

welcome to The Zone.

tell mark that SABURZFAN says hello.
                        Originally posted by yordad
                        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                          Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                          • Mar 2003

Are you kidding me? How exactly did he lose single handedly any game other then the Pats and Ravens game? He hasn't been super, but he's managed the team much better than last year.
                          "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                          -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• ICE1
                            Junior Zoner
                            • Dec 2004

BTW this is ICE from TBD/TSW

Someone already took 'ICE' So I had to add a number. That said, Bledsoe has been below average this year. God help us if he actually has to carry us. He simply can't do it.

he hands down lost both the Baltimore and NE games....single handedly!!! Look I am all for having a Jake Delhome type QB. good arm, GREAT decision making and a true leader. He is a complement to his offense, not a LIABILITY! he plays within the system, but when needed can carry the team. That is something we do NOT get with Bledsoe and the FACT is....the time will come (more often than not) when the QB must carry this offense.

BTW...there was an article in the Cinci papers where even wyche said we played like crap on offense. Folks the time is coming quickly where the OFFENSE must put up 30 points and not rely on a Defensive or ST TD or two to save us. We have been the exception not the rule this year when it comes to that.

Comment

• venis2k1
                              Youboty can hope
                              • Jul 2002

we already addressed that in jp, i just hope TD isnt happy with our O-line, they have been playing better but are still far away from the chariot of beef needed to carry us to the big game.

Comment

Working...
                              X