• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Chad Pennington

Looks like his call out of the haters is the heaviest played media on espn today.
  • NJFINSFAN1
    NJ In The House
    • Nov 2004

He is losing it! He is getting killed here in Jersey on the radio and papers!

He said and I quote, "you should be honored to interview me"!

He is crying like a little baby because the media is calling him out!

Time To Ski!

Comment

• STAMPY
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Sep 2003

he called them back out... i tho it was great, chad's a great qb

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Wait until the Jets lose their last two, and THEN see what the New York media do to him.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          Wait until the Jets lose their last two, and THEN see what the New York media do to him.

Comment

• NJFINSFAN1
            NJ In The House
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by STAMPY
            he called them back out... i tho it was great, chad's a great qb
            He didn't call them back out, he ran away. The next day he said that's what he was doing! The press has been nothing short of great for this guy! He has never won a big game and in fact has never played well in a big game. The press starts to get on him after the Steeler game, and they broke him!!

If he wants to play QB in NY, he better grow some thick skin!

You should feel honored to interview me???? Please!

He loses this weekend to the Pats, I would be scared to death if I'm a Jet fan that this guy turns into Ricky Williams and loses his mind!!!

Time To Ski!

Comment

• venis2k1
              Youboty can hope
              • Jul 2002

good, im glad, sports writters are the biggest bunch of queermos ive ever seen in my life. they have never EVER paid a single cent for a game ticket, they think they know everything, and they can make you look like an ass if they want to. look what happened to the poor guy he gave a pretty good 2 paragraph statement on sunday after a big win, then took no questions becasue he wanted his teammates to get some recogniton, the writters got some great quotes from the rest of the team, but did they care? no. the next day his face is all over the paper calling him a cry baby. F-Them. by the way he never said it was their privilage to interview him. he said it was a privalige to him to be on the jets, and that the writters were privalaged to have the best job in the best city in the world. you have no idea how much i would like to see one of these sports writters shingle roofs for a couple of weeks and see how much they appreciate their jobs then.

Comment

• STAMPY
                Hall of Fame Zoner
                • Sep 2003

when chad said they should be privledged<-- (sp.)... it was great

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                  Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                  • Jan 2004

MAD CHAD!!!

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by venis2k1
                    good, im glad, sports writters are the biggest bunch of queermos ive ever seen in my life. they have never EVER paid a single cent for a game ticket, they think they know everything, and they can make you look like an ass if they want to. look what happened to the poor guy he gave a pretty good 2 paragraph statement on sunday after a big win, then took no questions becasue he wanted his teammates to get some recogniton, the writters got some great quotes from the rest of the team, but did they care? no. the next day his face is all over the paper calling him a cry baby. F-Them. by the way he never said it was their privilage to interview him. he said it was a privalige to him to be on the jets, and that the writters were privalaged to have the best job in the best city in the world. you have no idea how much i would like to see one of these sports writters shingle roofs for a couple of weeks and see how much they appreciate their jobs then.
                    That's what I heard, too! He's right. Good for him! I was impressed!
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• fushetti
                      President of the Rick Jeanneret Fanclub
                      • Feb 2003

Penningtons quotes were tremendous. I thought he conducted himself well. But, with that being said, I hope he chokes and the Jets lose.
                      "And I do have a wish, albeit one that cannot and will not be fulfilled. I wish... I wish that standing next to me right now, would be Ted Darling."
                      Rick Jeanneret 4-14-96

Ted Darling "Voice of the Sabres"

Comment

Working...
                      X