PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe noone mentioned it!

Pride
12-21-2004, 10:56 AM
Its the worst loss the patriots have had (based on opponents record) in years, and it just happens to be the same week Tom Brady's Offensive Coordinator gets hired at ND?

Could this have more of an affect that once thought? And more than Brady is ready to handle?

finsrclowns
12-21-2004, 11:01 AM
Charlie Weiss didn't call a play for Brady to fling the ball up for grabs on his way down to the ground. That was out of the Aaron Brooks playbook. If he takes the sack there the Pats probably win.

Jan Reimers
12-21-2004, 11:13 AM
I'm not sure that Weis taking the ND job would impact little Tommy quite this soon, but one can always hope.

BAM
12-21-2004, 11:55 AM
I really hope that situation screws everything up for them. I honestly don't think that it had or will have anything to do with it though...

helmetguy
12-21-2004, 12:07 PM
I'm not sure that Weis taking the ND job would impact little Tommy quite this soon, but one can always hope.
So, this is what post-partum depression looks like?

don137
12-21-2004, 12:10 PM
Charlie Weiss didn't call a play for Brady to fling the ball up for grabs on his way down to the ground. .

Do you know this for a fact because if Weis did make that play call Brady executed it to perfection? :D

Michael82
12-21-2004, 12:31 PM
Its the worst loss the patriots have had (based on opponents record) in years, and it just happens to be the same week Tom Brady's Offensive Coordinator gets hired at ND?

Could this have more of an affect that once thought? And more than Brady is ready to handle?
I've been thinking the same thing. Weis leaves and Brady is soo traumatized that he starts to blow chunks. :snicker:

Hopefully, he's great next week, but in week 17...i hope he really blows chunks again. :D

DaBills
12-21-2004, 12:31 PM
I think NE's D was flat, almost bend don't break.

Jan Reimers
12-21-2004, 12:32 PM
So, this is what post-partum depression looks like?
But in this case, it's the baby who's depressed.

TigerJ
12-21-2004, 12:38 PM
Charlie Weiss also can't be blamed for the things the Miami offence did.