PDA

View Full Version : Bills Cincy highlights

Nasty Mcgahee
12-21-2004, 11:55 AM
I posted this on bills.com yesterday, thought i would bring it here for you folks to enjoy

Here it is -- again it is compressed to he!! but until I figure it out here it is, it's a little better quality than last week.
This one was fun -- listen to the song it's perfect, I tried to match the words with what was going on in certain instances: When he says "...take what you want as long as you dont take nothing from me" watch the video it's perfect. or when he says "...it gets worse here everyday.." there are others just watch.

Bills Bengals (http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/diesle/bengals.wmvx) Dont forget to rename the file by dropping the x off of the extension -- or you can associate the file with windows media player -- Enjoy

BAM
12-21-2004, 12:03 PM
Good job!

lordofgun
12-21-2004, 12:03 PM
Nice job!

ryven
12-21-2004, 12:26 PM
Good job

Armpalm Ali Musch
12-21-2004, 01:14 PM
Awesome video. I liked the beginning with Berman.

"NO ONE!! Circles the wagon like the Buffalo Bills."

Voltron
12-21-2004, 01:32 PM
Thanks for doing it!

I am just glad I don't have epilepsy or I would be rolling on the floor biting on a wooden spoon while trying not to swallow my tongue with all the flashing in it!

I understand the amount of time it takes to do something like this and I have to say great job.

If you want some constructive criticism you may want to cut down on so many cuts in a 2 second time frame. It is a nice gimmick to use once in a video like that but you don’t want to over use any type of video transition.

All in All it was enjoyable to watch :up:

:hi5:

Nasty Mcgahee
12-21-2004, 02:11 PM
Thanks for doing it!

I am just glad I don't have epilepsy or I would be rolling on the floor biting on a wooden spoon while trying not to swallow my tongue with all the flashing in it!

I understand the amount of time it takes to do something like this and I have to say great job.

If you want some constructive criticism you may want to cut down on so many cuts in a 2 second time frame. It is a nice gimmick to use once in a video like that but you don’t want to over use any type of video transition.

All in All it was enjoyable to watch :up:

:hi5:Thanks for the feedback -- when i edit music highlight packages like this one, I kind of roll with the song -- get into a flow and keep going you know, If i do something for one part of the song then I want to do it to any similar parts, keep it symetrical - example: when axel says na na na na na na knees, or whatever thats when the flash package starts, I do it again later in the song -- or if the drumbeat picks up so does my speed -- every once in a while to balance it if the drum beat speeds up I might obnoxiously slow the video down to add an effect -- It's always nice to hear what everybody has to say -- I have been editing for 8 years, and had my own business for 5 years but the best feedback i get is when I do this type of work -- thank you.

lordofgun
12-21-2004, 02:21 PM
I hate that song though. :puke:

Voltron
12-21-2004, 02:25 PM
I hate that song though. :puke:
yeah next time use amy grant or Kenny G!

:snicker:

It went with the Theme LOG!

Voltron
12-21-2004, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the feedback -- when i edit music highlight packages like this one, I kind of roll with the song -- get into a flow and keep going you know, If i do something for one part of the song then I want to do it to any similar parts, keep it symetrical - example: when axel says na na na na na na knees, or whatever thats when the flash package starts, I do it again later in the song -- or if the drumbeat picks up so does my speed -- every once in a while to balance it if the drum beat speeds up I might obnoxiously slow the video down to add an effect -- It's always nice to hear what everybody has to say -- I have been editing for 8 years, and had my own business for 5 years but the best feedback i get is when I do this type of work -- thank you.
Well you are much more polished than I am :hail:

I did some editing in college but I was more into Studio Audio than video editing. It is extreamly time consuming to say the least and I don't miss it since I have very little patiance with myself :D

BAM
12-21-2004, 02:59 PM
I have been doing it for about 3 weeks. :D

madness
12-21-2004, 05:27 PM
Another sweet vid. Perfect music for that game! :xtreme:

alohabillsfan
12-21-2004, 07:53 PM
awesome job, much thanks!!!! I save them all for those months of spring and summer!

BAM
12-21-2004, 09:10 PM
Just watched it again. I love that freeking song! :dance: Dude you do a good job! What program do you use? If you don't mind me asking. I have been looking into getting the Avid program. Any thoughts on that one?

Nasty Mcgahee
12-21-2004, 10:03 PM
Just watched it again. I love that freeking song! :dance: Dude you do a good job! What program do you use? If you don't mind me asking. I have been looking into getting the Avid program. Any thoughts on that one?
I have used Avid, but to tell you the trut Avid is only good if you buy the entire system -- which is 15,000 just for the cheap one -- the software only version is a bit toned down and really isn't all that good -- I use Adobe Premiere in the system that I built -- Premiere is good because Adobe makes other products that work hand in hand with premiere, like Encore which is thier DVD authoring program -- Audition which is thier audio editing software, After Effects, which is a cool animating program and of course photoshop. They all work seamless together so it makes for less headaches when your in the lab.

Voltron
12-22-2004, 10:02 AM
What about Video Toaster?

:spit:

That is how long it has been since I edited :loser:

illusionone
12-22-2004, 12:18 PM
I posted this on bills.com yesterday, thought i would bring it here for you folks to enjoy

Here it is -- again it is compressed to he!! but until I figure it out here it is, it's a little better quality than last week.
This one was fun -- listen to the song it's perfect, I tried to match the words with what was going on in certain instances: When he says "...take what you want as long as you dont take nothing from me" watch the video it's perfect. or when he says "...it gets worse here everyday.." there are others just watch.

Bills Bengals (http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/diesle/bengals.wmvx) Dont forget to rename the file by dropping the x off of the extension -- or you can associate the file with windows media player -- Enjoy

Gr8 Job ..... Love the song too :-)

:gobills: & GNR