• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shotgun
    stop smokeing for your own health
    • May 2004

PISSED OFF BILLS FaN

U know why i am pissed because of all the b.s going on in these threads like did bledsoe get mcgahee hurt .. and hay bills fans don;t get to excited.<<< r u kidding me when was the last time the bills were playing this well and get alot of love from around the nfl from all points huh>>?? not every week ..
    shi& us bills fan should have a really big hard on right now for this team..the way thay stuck togeather after starting 0-4 and now being 8-6 and haveing a shot at the playoffs and will have there first over .500 season in a long time i am excited about it and i can't stop thinking about it i am excited .. even about the possable of going 10-6 thats aweosme ... but u know itls not good enuff for u haters then u know what go find another team to root for or ***** about i am out enuff of this crap ...

go bills !!!
    Last edited by shotgun; 12-21-2004, 06:52 PM.
  • dannyek71
    Drink Responsibly
    • Dec 2004

I agree, even if we loose out the last 2 games and dont make the playoffs this team has shown alot. This is the most promise the Bills have had since 1999. Lets all Enjoy ourselves a bit.
    [

Comment

• Gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

That post really fired me up.

Who ever taught you to spell should be fired from the school district immediately!
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• dannyek71
        Drink Responsibly
        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
        That post really fired me up.

Who ever taught you to spell should be fired from the school district immediately!
        LOL
        [

Comment

• BillsFever21
          • Aug 2004

Can someone please translate this into English for me?

Comment

• Turf
            • Jul 2002

all small letters, no sentences, no punctuation, I'll pass.......got better things to read.
            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• shotgun
              stop smokeing for your own health
              • May 2004

what ever i guess u are some of them hater fans

Comment

• HAMMER
                I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                • Jul 2003

While Shotgun's spelling leaves something to be desired, his point is spot on. SOME people on this board are never happy and whine like little beeeotches. That being said, most forums are no different.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

I'm pretty sure the Bledsoe at fault for McGahee thread was meant as a joke
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
                    While Shotgun's spelling leaves something to be desired, his point is spot on. SOME people on this board are never happy and whine like little beeeotches. That being said, most forums are no different.
                    He has a point, but at the same time, it's not worth being pissed off about. We have all types on this board...and if we have a few people who regularly make such inane posts as to say
                    there is only one position that directly effects the outcome of a game....the QB.
                    the only thing I can do is laugh about it
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Pride
                      • Jul 2002

Everyone is entitled to their opinions... that is the beauty of forums in this day and age! You can put 1000 people into a virtual room, and everyone has the same ability to contribute something to the conversation as anyone else!

There is nothing wrong with questioning a team, a player, or even other fans...

But to take anything on this board personally is silly. It is nothing more than opinions in text. Feel free to start a positive thread any time you want!

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
                        Expert on Experts
                        • Jul 2002

BillsOwnAll, is that you?

Comment

• tampabay25690
                          • Feb 2004

I havent been on the site for over 4 days becasue I hate the negativity here, but Im back now and still LOTS of negativity. I would hate to see if we were losing how it would be.
                          GO Gators!!!!!!
                          GO GATORS!!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever21
                            Can someone please translate this into English for me?

you'll have to ask BOA.
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• NapalmDeath
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by shotgun
                              U know why i am pissed because of all the b.s going on in these threads like did bledsoe get mcgahee hurt .. and hay bills fans don;t get to excited.<<< r u kidding me when was the last time the bills were playing this well and get alot of love from around the nfl from all points huh>>?? not every week ..
                              shi& us bills fan should have a really big hard on right now for this team..the way thay stuck togeather after starting 0-4 and now being 8-6 and haveing a shot at the playoffs and will have there first over .500 season in a long time i am excited about it and i can't stop thinking about it i am excited .. even about the possable of going 10-6 thats aweosme ... but u know itls not good enuff for u haters then u know what go find another team to root for or ***** about i am out enuff of this crap ...

go bills !!!
                              Translation:

I am pissed off at all these stupid threads blaming Bledsoe for getting McGahee hurt, and all the hater threads that are telling Bills fans not to get to excited. Are you kidding me? When is the last time the Bills have been playing this well and getting some love from the media? Not anytime in the past few years until lately.

Us Bills fans should have a super hard on right now, especially the way they have stuck together after a pathetic 0 - 4 start, and now being 8 - 6, and having a shot at the playoffs and should have their first winning season this century. I am excited about it.

Even the possibilty of going 10 - 6 is kick ass. But if that is not good enough for some of you haters, than find go root for another team and stop pissing in my wheaties.

Sincerely,
                              Shotgun

Personally I think this is a very good post. And it rings quite true, except for the go find another team to root for. We are all Bills fans, but it seems some people are never happy. I, myself, am happy and I am trying to enjoy this run as long as I can, because face it, after football season is done, not alot to do for us sports fans to do in general, until April, because of the NHL.

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

Working...
                              X