PDA

View Full Version : PISSED OFF BILLS FaN

shotgun
12-21-2004, 06:48 PM
U know why i am pissed because of all the b.s going on in these threads like did bledsoe get mcgahee hurt .. and hay bills fans don;t get to excited.<<< r u kidding me when was the last time the bills were playing this well and get alot of love from around the nfl from all points huh>>?? not every week ..
shi& us bills fan should have a really big hard on right now for this team..the way thay stuck togeather after starting 0-4 and now being 8-6 and haveing a shot at the playoffs and will have there first over .500 season in a long time i am excited about it and i can't stop thinking about it i am excited .. even about the possable of going 10-6 thats aweosme ... but u know itls not good enuff for u haters then u know what go find another team to root for or ***** about i am out enuff of this crap ...

go bills !!!

dannyek71
12-21-2004, 06:50 PM
I agree, even if we loose out the last 2 games and dont make the playoffs this team has shown alot. This is the most promise the Bills have had since 1999. Lets all Enjoy ourselves a bit.

Gunzlingr
12-21-2004, 07:03 PM
That post really fired me up.

Who ever taught you to spell should be fired from the school district immediately!

dannyek71
12-21-2004, 07:04 PM
That post really fired me up.

Who ever taught you to spell should be fired from the school district immediately!
LOL

BillsFever21
12-21-2004, 07:07 PM
Can someone please translate this into English for me?

Turf
12-21-2004, 07:15 PM
all small letters, no sentences, no punctuation, I'll pass.......got better things to read.

shotgun
12-21-2004, 07:27 PM
what ever i guess u are some of them hater fans

HAMMER
12-21-2004, 07:32 PM
While Shotgun's spelling leaves something to be desired, his point is spot on. SOME people on this board are never happy and whine like little beeeotches. That being said, most forums are no different.

The_Philster
12-21-2004, 07:54 PM
I'm pretty sure the Bledsoe at fault for McGahee thread was meant as a joke

The_Philster
12-21-2004, 07:57 PM
While Shotgun's spelling leaves something to be desired, his point is spot on. SOME people on this board are never happy and whine like little beeeotches. That being said, most forums are no different.
He has a point, but at the same time, it's not worth being pissed off about. We have all types on this board...and if we have a few people who regularly make such inane posts as to say
there is only one position that directly effects the outcome of a game....the QB. the only thing I can do is laugh about it

Pride
12-21-2004, 08:37 PM
Everyone is entitled to their opinions... that is the beauty of forums in this day and age! You can put 1000 people into a virtual room, and everyone has the same ability to contribute something to the conversation as anyone else!

There is nothing wrong with questioning a team, a player, or even other fans...

But to take anything on this board personally is silly. It is nothing more than opinions in text. Feel free to start a positive thread any time you want!

SoCalBillsFan
12-21-2004, 09:16 PM
BillsOwnAll, is that you?

tampabay25690
12-22-2004, 12:01 AM
I havent been on the site for over 4 days becasue I hate the negativity here, but Im back now and still LOTS of negativity. I would hate to see if we were losing how it would be.

SABURZFAN
12-22-2004, 01:12 AM
Can someone please translate this into English for me?

you'll have to ask BOA.

NapalmDeath
12-22-2004, 01:34 AM
U know why i am pissed because of all the b.s going on in these threads like did bledsoe get mcgahee hurt .. and hay bills fans don;t get to excited.<<< r u kidding me when was the last time the bills were playing this well and get alot of love from around the nfl from all points huh>>?? not every week ..
shi& us bills fan should have a really big hard on right now for this team..the way thay stuck togeather after starting 0-4 and now being 8-6 and haveing a shot at the playoffs and will have there first over .500 season in a long time i am excited about it and i can't stop thinking about it i am excited .. even about the possable of going 10-6 thats aweosme ... but u know itls not good enuff for u haters then u know what go find another team to root for or ***** about i am out enuff of this crap ...

go bills !!!

Translation:

I am pissed off at all these stupid threads blaming Bledsoe for getting McGahee hurt, and all the hater threads that are telling Bills fans not to get to excited. Are you kidding me? When is the last time the Bills have been playing this well and getting some love from the media? Not anytime in the past few years until lately.

Us Bills fans should have a super hard on right now, especially the way they have stuck together after a pathetic 0 - 4 start, and now being 8 - 6, and having a shot at the playoffs and should have their first winning season this century. I am excited about it.

Even the possibilty of going 10 - 6 is kick ass. But if that is not good enough for some of you haters, than find go root for another team and stop pissing in my wheaties.

Sincerely,
Shotgun

Personally I think this is a very good post. And it rings quite true, except for the go find another team to root for. We are all Bills fans, but it seems some people are never happy. I, myself, am happy and I am trying to enjoy this run as long as I can, because face it, after football season is done, not alot to do for us sports fans to do in general, until April, because of the NHL.

shelby
12-22-2004, 04:49 AM
Everyone is entitled to their opinions... that is the beauty of forums in this day and age! You can put 1000 people into a virtual room, and everyone has the same ability to contribute something to the conversation as anyone else!

There is nothing wrong with questioning a team, a player, or even other fans...

But to take anything on this board personally is silly. It is nothing more than opinions in text. Feel free to start a positive thread any time you want!
:hail:

northernbillfan
12-22-2004, 04:56 AM
nbf's translation:

Can't we enjoy the success the team is having right now no matter where we finish in the end?

The_Philster
12-22-2004, 04:58 AM
I havent been on the site for over 4 days becasue I hate the negativity here, but Im back now and still LOTS of negativity. I would hate to see if we were losing how it would be.
thing you have to remember with that is that it's a select few spouting the negativity. Don't let the actions of those few, as obnoxious as their actions and lies are, taint your view of the bulk of the posts

McGee
12-22-2004, 08:54 AM
nbf's translation:

Can't we enjoy the success the team is having right now no matter where we finish in the end? Straight to the point. I like it. :bf1:

justasportsfan
12-22-2004, 09:23 AM
Let's enjoy the win and stop discussing about what can be done to improve this team. We are winning, so let's just hold hands and sing kumbayah.
Let's act like cardinals and bengals fans who only hope for a winning season. Who cares if the bengals and cards beat us to a sb like the bucs and Pats did. Let's be patient even if it takes the bills another 10 yrs. before we even make the sb. as long as we have winning seasons.

NO. I want a sb win and if that makes me a hater than so be it.

JD
12-22-2004, 09:23 AM

go bills !!!

I totally agree!
.....only 7 spelling errors this time too!!!

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-22-2004, 09:48 AM
It is better to be pissed off than pissed on.

(FYI - The post about Bledsoe being hurt was a joke. I heard it some guy on the radio saying how Bledsoe threw behind McGahee and I thought that was really funny.)

justasportsfan
12-22-2004, 09:56 AM
It is better to be pissed off than pissed on.

(FYI - The post about Bledsoe being hurt was a joke. I heard it some guy on the radio saying how Bledsoe threw behind McGahee and I thought that was really funny.)
You, Dozer and those who post wys' articles are troublemakers..... :up: Good Job :snicker:

jamze132
12-22-2004, 11:02 AM
[QUOTE=Gunzlingr]That post really fired me up.

Yeah...watch out mom!

shotgun
12-22-2004, 06:00 PM
ALL IN ALL GO BILLS!!!!

helmetguy
12-22-2004, 06:31 PM
I was with you, right up to holding hands and singing kumbaya, Justa. But, for once in the last three years, we seem to be heading in the right direction.What's not to like about that?

im4bflo
12-22-2004, 06:41 PM
I posted earlier, on how surprised I am to be feeling this great, with the bad start we had, and I'm enjoying the hell out of it, with a bunch of other crazed Billsfans at our bar in LA, THIS IS AWESOME! :dance: :clap:

justasportsfan
12-22-2004, 07:15 PM
But, for once in the last three years, we seem to be heading in the right direction.What's not to like about that?I am not complaining about the wins. Sheez people, I am as overjoyed as anyone here with the wins. I am however not gonna sit back and just say, there's nothing to be worried about like this team is perfect. If the season were to end today I'd be happy w/ the way the season ended.

BREAKING NEWS: There's still football to be played and our season isn't over. If we are to make playoffs, we need to get better at certain parts of the team.

Teams enjoy themselves after a win but after that, it's time to practice and get better at things that need work. I don't belong to the team that's why we discuss it. Problem is, when some of us say the passing game needs to get better all of a sudden it is implied that we are haters , negative and told to shut up and enjoy the win.

If Wyche , Clements and entire offensive team decide to work on the passing game come practice, they hould be considered haters too. Why even bother trying to get better at it after all we are winning. :idunno:

The_Philster
12-22-2004, 07:22 PM
like has been repeated ad nauseum, the only people classified as haters are the guys who feel the need to name-call, distort the facts, and disrupt every thread possible with anti-Drew comments that have nothing to do with anything

helmetguy
12-22-2004, 07:25 PM
I wasn't trying to diss you, Justa. It's gonna be fun Jan. 2nd up there. For the first time in a while, the atmosphere will be electric...almost like the older days.

justasportsfan
12-22-2004, 07:37 PM
I wasn't trying to diss you, Justa. It's gonna be fun Jan. 2nd up there. For the first time in a while, the atmosphere will be electric...almost like the older days.hell yeah. It even get's better WHEN we make playoffs.

Both the bills and Pats made the sb being a wilcard except the Pats won :cry: Maybe we can this year. :crazy:

This is why I am critical of Drew. I want him to win a sb ring w/ the bills. The one thing I will always remember him say when I look back is when he said he'd be prouder of the sb ring he'll win w/ the bills :up: .

Time is running out and knowing TD he is one to stick up for his moves as a Pres/GM. ALthough Drew was his move , so was Losman and he paid a huge price to aquire him. He will eventullay have to answer to that. If Drew continues to play like he does, TD may have to go with his high priced draftee. He gave up more for JP than he did Drew and I want Drew to win a ring and stick the old one up Bellichicks butt.

I know you weren't trying to dis me. Phil is the only one who usually does.

DaBills
12-22-2004, 08:01 PM
"BREAKING NEWS: There's still football to be played and our season isn't over."

That's an important step in the resurgence and goal of this team to return to the form of the early 90's. To actually expect to be in the post season, not merely be glad to finish with a winning regular season.

Winning out should give them a confidence boost to know they can compete in the playoffs against anyone. They'll need it, especially on the road.

The_Philster
12-22-2004, 08:19 PM
I know you weren't trying to dis me. Phil is the only one who usually does.:huh:

helmetguy
12-22-2004, 08:27 PM
I know you weren't trying to dis me. Phil is the only one who usually does.

He can be a vicious one, can't he?

J/K..........sorta!

justasportsfan
12-22-2004, 08:39 PM
:huh::snicker:

Justakidding bud.

The_Philster
12-22-2004, 08:41 PM
:snicker:

Justakidding bud.
:phew: I was wondering there

Buffatexas