X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mackey789
    • Jul 2002

Mark W is DEFINITELY not a Bills fan

After reading that i am convinced that ***** is not at all a bills fan. Nothing, i mean NOTHING will satisfy that man, not even a 5 game winning streak. What a joke he is.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

oh, he's a Bills fan...he just doesn't watch many games since he gave up his seasons after last year, usually reads the stat line
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

Yes Mark is a BIG Bills fan believe it or not.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

"Bills D and STs Drags O Through Game By The Hair"

Seems like a pretty accurate statement to me.

The flea flicker to Lee Evans in the first was the crux and substance of the Bills offense in this game. That was the longest drive of the game and that play accounted for one of the four plays involved and 60 of 65 yards. Otherwise, the Bengal offense against a much better defense put the Bills' offense to shame.

The offense put up 13 points on its own including those seven. The next two longest drives of the game began at the Bills' 43 and 33-yard lines and both resulted in field goals. The defense put up seven with Spikes' INT/TD-return and Jason Peters outstanding punt block and resulting TD-recovery put up 14 points. The offense was handed six more points on field goals on drives already set up in field goal range. Red zone performance was a pathetic 1-for-5 and 3rd-down conversions were an equally poor 23% at 3-of-13.

Comment

• mackey789
          • Jul 2002

his articles are garbage, his writing sucks, and he sucks as a bills fan

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mackey789
            his articles are garbage, his writing sucks,
            I won't argue those points and his negativity is sickening, but that doesn't make him any less of a Bills fan..he just pays more attention to stats than he does on-field play. But when he does watch the game, he loves a win and is less critical of some players. For example, he was down on Sam Adams hard before last season and everyone was on him about it. But when Adams ran back that pick for a TD, Mark was more excited about it than anyone. It's all he could talk about after the game
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Release Drew and sign 2 lineman? Who was to be QB? Losman was hurt in preseason.

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
                Expert on Experts
                • Jul 2002

his negativity is amazingly annoying...

but he's not always wrong. He got absolutely killed on this site for 2 years talking about how bledsoe sucked when everyone else was still on the bledsoe bandwagon. In hindsight, he was right about that...

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

mark's entitled to his opinions.i don't always agree with him but i don't hate him.he's never annoyed me either.when his posts became a chapter,i usually fell asleep.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

He's definitely a Bills fan, unless he's sold his soul to the Devil for a hot new wing sauce recipe.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• don137
                      • Jul 2002

We sure would enjoy him a lot more if he was a fin fan. His articles would be so much more enjoyable if they were about the fins and their ineptness since his articles belittles everything surrounding the team.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SoCalBillsFan
                        his negativity is amazingly annoying...

but he's not always wrong. He got absolutely killed on this site for 2 years talking about how bledsoe sucked when everyone else was still on the bledsoe bandwagon. In hindsight, he was right about that...
                        He's hit or miss with every player.

Travis Henry in 2001- Should have been benched in favor of Shaun Bryson
                        Thought Campbell was the greatest TE this side of Kellen Winslow Sr
                        Thinks London Fletcher is a midget that is lost at Middle LB
                        Sam Adams is a no talent fat slob
                        Milloy was a complete waste of time
                        I may be wrong about this one, but I think he liked Pucillo on the OL at one point
                        Thought Dick LeBeau was a loser and brought a loser's mentality to the Bills. Only remembering his Cincy days, he completely ignored his Super Bowl defense he assembled for the 95 Steelers and Late 80's Bengals.

And that we should have drafted William Joseph over Willis McGahee.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                          • Jul 2002

Mark Weiler on Thursday December 16th at 1:37 PM referring to the upcoming Bills/Bengals game, “This will be the first game vs. a worthy opponent since the Bills played the Patriots five weeks ago”

Mark Weiler on Sunday December 19th at 8:23 PM mere hours after the Bills destroyed the worthy opponent, “Again, the fact that this was an average or below average team likely was the difference in this game coupled with Kitna playing Santa Claus. “

Hell, when your team can turn another team from a “worthy opponent” to an “average or below average team” in a little over 3 days, I think you’ve done a good job!

Good job Mark! Biggest Douchebag loser I’ve ever met!
                          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Bledsoe needs to win respect from defenses

By JERRY SULLIVAN

Look, I don't mean to rain on anybody's parade. The Bills are on an amazing roll. They've won five in a row and got themselves into the AFC playoff race. Buffalo sports fans should savor the next two weeks, because it figures to be a long, bleak eight months without pro sports in this town once the NFL season is done.
                            But I'm worried about the offense again. I realize the Bills have scored 30 points in five consecutive games for the first time in franchise history. You know they've come a long way when you can find reasons to anguish after they've won five games in a row by an average margin of 21 points.

Still, the offense has been mediocre the last two weeks - against two weak defenses. In the Cleveland game, Drew Bledsoe threw the ball as poorly as he has all year. Sunday in Cincinnati, the entire offense was out of synch. Bledsoe threw some passes that could have been disasters The Bills fumbled five times and were fortunate to lose only one.

this sums it up for me.
                            Last edited by justasportsfan; 12-22-2004, 08:00 AM.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• finsrclowns
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan

By JERRY SULLIVAN
                              Merry Christmas Jerry!
                              finsrclowns

Comment

Working...
                              X