PDA

View Full Version : Mark W is DEFINITELY not a Bills fan

mackey789
12-21-2004, 09:28 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=citadel-2_332629_24&prov=citadel&type=lgns

After reading that i am convinced that ***** is not at all a bills fan. Nothing, i mean NOTHING will satisfy that man, not even a 5 game winning streak. What a joke he is.

The_Philster
12-21-2004, 09:31 PM
oh, he's a Bills fan...he just doesn't watch many games since he gave up his seasons after last year, usually reads the stat line

BAM
12-21-2004, 09:33 PM
Yes Mark is a BIG Bills fan believe it or not. :D

Mr. Cynical
12-21-2004, 09:34 PM
"Bills D and STs Drags O Through Game By The Hair"

Seems like a pretty accurate statement to me. :idunno:

The flea flicker to Lee Evans (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6772/) in the first was the crux and substance of the Bills offense in this game. That was the longest drive of the game and that play accounted for one of the four plays involved and 60 of 65 yards. Otherwise, the Bengal offense against a much better defense put the Bills' offense to shame.

The offense put up 13 points on its own including those seven. The next two longest drives of the game began at the Bills' 43 and 33-yard lines and both resulted in field goals. The defense put up seven with Spikes' INT/TD-return and Jason Peters (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7122/) outstanding punt block and resulting TD-recovery put up 14 points. The offense was handed six more points on field goals on drives already set up in field goal range. Red zone performance was a pathetic 1-for-5 and 3rd-down conversions were an equally poor 23% at 3-of-13.

mackey789
12-21-2004, 09:34 PM
his articles are garbage, his writing sucks, and he sucks as a bills fan

The_Philster
12-21-2004, 09:39 PM
his articles are garbage, his writing sucks, I won't argue those points and his negativity is sickening, but that doesn't make him any less of a Bills fan..he just pays more attention to stats than he does on-field play. But when he does watch the game, he loves a win and is less critical of some players. For example, he was down on Sam Adams hard before last season and everyone was on him about it. But when Adams ran back that pick for a TD, Mark was more excited about it than anyone. It's all he could talk about after the game :laughter:

clumping platelets
12-21-2004, 10:30 PM
Release Drew and sign 2 lineman? Who was to be QB? Losman was hurt in preseason.

:shakeno:

SoCalBillsFan
12-21-2004, 11:17 PM
his negativity is amazingly annoying...

but he's not always wrong. He got absolutely killed on this site for 2 years talking about how bledsoe sucked when everyone else was still on the bledsoe bandwagon. In hindsight, he was right about that...

SABURZFAN
12-22-2004, 01:11 AM
mark's entitled to his opinions.i don't always agree with him but i don't hate him.he's never annoyed me either.when his posts became a chapter,i usually fell asleep. :snicker:

Jan Reimers
12-22-2004, 03:48 AM
He's definitely a Bills fan, unless he's sold his soul to the Devil for a hot new wing sauce recipe.

don137
12-22-2004, 05:58 AM
We sure would enjoy him a lot more if he was a fin fan. His articles would be so much more enjoyable if they were about the fins and their ineptness since his articles belittles everything surrounding the team.

Dozerdog
12-22-2004, 07:02 AM
his negativity is amazingly annoying...

but he's not always wrong. He got absolutely killed on this site for 2 years talking about how bledsoe sucked when everyone else was still on the bledsoe bandwagon. In hindsight, he was right about that...
He's hit or miss with every player.

Travis Henry in 2001- Should have been benched in favor of Shaun Bryson
Thought Campbell was the greatest TE this side of Kellen Winslow Sr
Thinks London Fletcher is a midget that is lost at Middle LB
Sam Adams is a no talent fat slob
Milloy was a complete waste of time
I may be wrong about this one, but I think he liked Pucillo on the OL at one point
Thought Dick LeBeau was a loser and brought a loser's mentality to the Bills. Only remembering his Cincy days, he completely ignored his Super Bowl defense he assembled for the 95 Steelers and Late 80's Bengals.

And that we should have drafted William Joseph over Willis McGahee.

Patrick76777
12-22-2004, 07:34 AM
Mark Weiler on Thursday December 16th at 1:37 PM referring to the upcoming Bills/Bengals game, “This will be the first game vs. a worthy opponent since the Bills played the Patriots five weeks ago”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=citadel-2_331607_24&prov=citadel&type=story

Mark Weiler on Sunday December 19th at 8:23 PM mere hours after the Bills destroyed the worthy opponent, “Again, the fact that this was an average or below average team likely was the difference in this game coupled with Kitna playing Santa Claus. “

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=citadel-2_332629_24&prov=citadel&type=lgns

Hell, when your team can turn another team from a “worthy opponent” to an “average or below average team” in a little over 3 days, I think you’ve done a good job!

Good job Mark! Biggest Douchebag loser I’ve ever met!

justasportsfan
12-22-2004, 07:57 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20041221/1064244.asp

Bledsoe needs to win respect from defenses

By JERRY SULLIVAN

Look, I don't mean to rain on anybody's parade. The Bills are on an amazing roll. They've won five in a row and got themselves into the AFC playoff race. Buffalo sports fans should savor the next two weeks, because it figures to be a long, bleak eight months without pro sports in this town once the NFL season is done.
But I'm worried about the offense again. I realize the Bills have scored 30 points in five consecutive games for the first time in franchise history. You know they've come a long way when you can find reasons to anguish after they've won five games in a row by an average margin of 21 points.

Still, the offense has been mediocre the last two weeks - against two weak defenses. In the Cleveland game, Drew Bledsoe threw the ball as poorly as he has all year. Sunday in Cincinnati, the entire offense was out of synch. Bledsoe threw some passes that could have been disasters The Bills fumbled five times and were fortunate to lose only one.

this sums it up for me.

finsrclowns
12-22-2004, 07:58 AM
By JERRY SULLIVAN

Merry Christmas Jerry! :dance:

SoCalBillsFan
12-22-2004, 12:02 PM

I may be wrong about this one, but I think he liked Pucillo on the OL at one point
Thought Dick LeBeau was a loser and brought a loser's mentality to the Bills. Only remembering his Cincy days, he completely ignored his Super Bowl defense he assembled for the 95 Steelers and Late 80's Bengals.

ok, points taken...:D

Mr. Cynical
12-22-2004, 12:09 PM
http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20041221/1064244.asp

Bledsoe needs to win respect from defenses

By JERRY SULLIVAN

Look, I don't mean to rain on anybody's parade. The Bills are on an amazing roll. They've won five in a row and got themselves into the AFC playoff race. Buffalo sports fans should savor the next two weeks, because it figures to be a long, bleak eight months without pro sports in this town once the NFL season is done.
But I'm worried about the offense again. I realize the Bills have scored 30 points in five consecutive games for the first time in franchise history. You know they've come a long way when you can find reasons to anguish after they've won five games in a row by an average margin of 21 points.

Still, the offense has been mediocre the last two weeks - against two weak defenses. In the Cleveland game, Drew Bledsoe threw the ball as poorly as he has all year. Sunday in Cincinnati, the entire offense was out of synch. Bledsoe threw some passes that could have been disasters The Bills fumbled five times and were fortunate to lose only one.

this sums it up for me.
Hater.

:;

Yep, same ol, same ol. Let's just hope the D and ST keep playing like pro-bowlers and we may have a chance.

John Doe
12-22-2004, 12:14 PM

He thought that McGee was a totally wasted pick and should not have been drafted by anyone.

The_Philster
12-22-2004, 04:00 PM
I wouldn't go that far myself but Campbell has been underrated by many, IMO

BAM
12-22-2004, 07:02 PM
Mark Weiler on Thursday December 16th at 1:37 PM referring to the upcoming Bills/Bengals game, “This will be the first game vs. a worthy opponent since the Bills played the Patriots five weeks ago”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=citadel-2_331607_24&prov=citadel&type=story

Mark Weiler on Sunday December 19th at 8:23 PM mere hours after the Bills destroyed the worthy opponent, “Again, the fact that this was an average or below average team likely was the difference in this game coupled with Kitna playing Santa Claus. “

Hell, when your team can turn another team from a “worthy opponent” to an “average or below average team” in a little over 3 days, I think you’ve done a good job!

Good job Mark! Biggest Douchebag loser I’ve ever met!

LOL that's hilarious. Reminds me of a certian former Democratic Presidential Candidate. :D

casdhf
12-22-2004, 07:16 PM
I have no choice but to wish harm upon him.

justasportsfan
12-22-2004, 07:17 PM
I have no choice but to wish harm upon him.Merry Christmas Casd :D

Charlieguide
12-22-2004, 07:26 PM
Hmm . . . I wonder if the offense was out of sync because it was a bitterly cold day, at Cinci, who played fantastic defense? Their coverage was tight all day, their pursuit beat Willis to the corners, and they stuffed the holes up the middle. I saw very few bad decisions on the offensive side all day; I'd even excuse Evans' fumble, as he was reaching for the first down.

justasportsfan
12-22-2004, 07:50 PM
Hmm . . . I wonder if the offense was out of sync because it was a bitterly cold day, at Cinci, who played fantastic defense? Their coverage was tight all day, their pursuit beat Willis to the corners, and they stuffed the holes up the middle. I saw very few bad decisions on the offensive side all day; I'd even excuse Evans' fumble, as he was reaching for the first down. We faced the 28th ranked D and we've played better in the snow against better D's before, haven't we?Was it as cold in Cleveland too?

Cmon , since when was weather an excuse for the bills.Are we the fins now?

helmetguy
12-22-2004, 07:53 PM
A minus 4 wind chill does have a tendency to make one's hands a little brittle. Hell, just pumping gas in my car Sunday night, my knuckles and fingertips were stinging from the cold air. I won't discount it as a factor.

JJamezz
12-22-2004, 07:56 PM
Mark the person and Mark the writer are like frickin Jeckyl and Hyde - and I never have quite figured that out... My best guess is that he's trying to gain some notoriety and make a name for himself as a writer. One way to do that is to be critical & negative about everyhing - there's no such thing as bad publicity right? Sounds like mission accomplished to me. Sure he pisses people off in the process, but it keeps a lot of people reading his stuff. Myself not included, I just couldn't take it anymore...

justasportsfan
12-22-2004, 08:16 PM
A minus 4 wind chill does have a tendency to make one's hands a little brittle. Hell, just pumping gas in my car Sunday night, my knuckles and fingertips were stinging from the cold air. I won't discount it as a factor.Wuss.

Typ0
12-22-2004, 08:18 PM
precipitation isn't a challenge like it is when the ball gets hard.

justasportsfan
12-22-2004, 08:43 PM
I could swear the cold didn't bother Kelly and the bills for the most part even though they ran a more complexed offense. Maybe we should run the no huddle during the cold that way we are allways moving and the blood flow prevents Drews brain from freezing. :D

helmetguy
12-22-2004, 09:00 PM
Beg to differ, Justa. K-Gun wasn't all that complex. Real basic routes for the receivers, few sight adjusts, and the flexibility to throw or run out of the basic three-wide set. The three wideouts, added to the tempo that the offense was running, gave DCs fits because there were no real keys to pick up on, which made match-up and substitution decisions that much tougher to make. I saw kelly struggle plenty in the cold. In the wind, he was better. On windy days, he tended to realease the ball point down, so it wouldn't sail as much.

FTG
12-22-2004, 09:12 PM
Some of you are as obsessed with ragging on Mark as he is with ragging on Drew

G. Host
12-22-2004, 09:30 PM
Mark the person and Mark the writer are like frickin Jeckyl and Hyde - and I never have quite figured that out... My best guess is that he's trying to gain some notoriety and make a name for himself as a writer. One way to do that is to be critical & negative about everyhing - there's no such thing as bad publicity right? Sounds like mission accomplished to me. Sure he pisses people off in the process, but it keeps a lot of people reading his stuff. Myself not included, I just couldn't take it anymore...

No it is not a "frickin Jeckyl and Hyde" - he is a Hyde and Hyde now; I sat with him for one game last year at a friend of his house and he definitely has issues. Yes the Bills lost (I think it was KC while KC was extremely hot) but he could see nothing good no matter what Bills did. Maybe me wonder why he even watches the Bills rather than switch to some other team like the Jets.

imbondz
12-22-2004, 11:02 PM
mark's entitled to his opinions.i don't always agree with him but i don't hate him.he's never annoyed me either.when his posts became a chapter,i usually fell asleep. :snicker:
LOL. I agree

cordog
12-22-2004, 11:34 PM
We faced the 28th ranked D and we've played better in the snow against better D's before, haven't we?Was it as cold in Cleveland too?

Cmon , since when was weather an excuse for the bills.Are we the fins now?

Cinncy's D has actually played pretty well all year at home. The weather is not an excuse for the Bills, but because of the weather the Bills need a strong running game. Is it any wonder the Bills hit their peak in the early '90s because Thurman was in the backfield and he was a threat any time he touched the ball?

SABURZFAN
12-23-2004, 06:21 AM
Some of you are as obsessed with ragging on Mark as he is with ragging on Drew

no doubt.it's getting to the point where it's become borderline pathetic.i've never met the guy,but i've had a chance to get to somewhat know him through a couple of football message boards.despite his opinions,i've never doubted that he wasn't a Bills fan.his passion for this team is unbelievable.just because he criticizes areas of the team,that doesn't make him any less of a Bills fan than any of you people who post on this board.

i think that some of you people may have a certain jealousy for the guy as well.just because he moved on from here,that doesn't mean we're gonna sit here and continually bash the guy.let's not forget that he had a helpful hand to get this board where it is today.i wish the guy the best of luck and if he ever sees this SABURZFAN on any football message board,he knows that he has somebody who will respect his opinions,even if i don't agree with him.

THATHURMANATOR
12-23-2004, 09:13 AM
Didn't we just have this discussion? I met the guy and he was cool. When I read his articles and posts they make me :puke: