• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

God is wearing a Buffalo Bills jersey. There is no doubt about it after watching the Bills game and the highlights of the other “important games”. There is just no way around it. The Bengals played a game the Bills played all of last year and parts of this year. They were talented enough to win, but undisciplined to follow through. Their big mistakes are just too stupid and impossible to overcome. If it didn’t happen to the Bills so much in the past I would have felt bad for the Bengals. But the truth is, it did happen to them, and I was pleased to see someone else have to deal with the nuisance that we as fans put up with.

Full article
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

Good article, and yes that is one enormous, but pretty quick, puddytat.

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• northernbillfan
      Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

I liked the new word he created:

Vomitorious
      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

Good job!
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

The only one that went more than 50+ yards and ended with a touchdown was a result of a flea flicker. I am still so confused that we are blowing teams out of the water without a total and complete effort. At some point this is either going to catch up with us or we become the Patriots reincarnate and win a ton of games even though we don’t deserve to.

I agree!
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
          X