PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

northernbillfan
12-22-2004, 04:46 AM
God is wearing a Buffalo Bills jersey. There is no doubt about it after watching the Bills game and the highlights of the other “important games”. There is just no way around it. The Bengals played a game the Bills played all of last year and parts of this year. They were talented enough to win, but undisciplined to follow through. Their big mistakes are just too stupid and impossible to overcome. If it didn’t happen to the Bills so much in the past I would have felt bad for the Bengals. But the truth is, it did happen to them, and I was pleased to see someone else have to deal with the nuisance that we as fans put up with.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/12/22/one_fans_view_god_wears_a_bills_jersey.php)

ryjam282
12-22-2004, 07:17 AM
Good article, and yes that is one enormous, but pretty quick, puddytat.

northernbillfan
12-22-2004, 09:28 AM
I liked the new word he created:

Vomitorious :puke:

Cntrygal
12-22-2004, 12:23 PM
Good job!

mybills
12-22-2004, 12:32 PM
The only one that went more than 50+ yards and ended with a touchdown was a result of a flea flicker. I am still so confused that we are blowing teams out of the water without a total and complete effort. At some point this is either going to catch up with us or we become the Patriots reincarnate and win a ton of games even though we don’t deserve to.

:eek: I agree!