PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket holders

Gunzlingr
12-22-2004, 04:14 PM
Question for you season ticket holders out there that said you were giving up your seasons because TD sucked and the team sucked. Are you still going to give them up, or have your feelings changed?

If I remember right, BillsFever was the one who started the whole discussion.

Dozerdog
12-22-2004, 04:15 PM
Question for you season ticket holders out there that said you were giving up your seasons because TD sucked and the team sucked. Are you still going to give them up, or have your feelings changed?

I was hoping a couple folks would have jumped ship so I could improve my seats :(

The_Philster
12-22-2004, 04:32 PM
Fever, for one, already gave up his seasons before this season as I recall.
Myself, I know I wasn't one of those who'd bail because of a few bad seasons

shotgun
12-22-2004, 05:47 PM
i to was not one of them that said it;s and this is my 2ed year as a season ticket holder and its the best thing i have ever done .. i would never dump my season tickets ...

season ticket holder for life

cordog
12-22-2004, 05:50 PM
i to was not one of them that said it;s and this is my 2ed year as a season ticket holder and its the best thing i have ever done .. i would never dump my season tickets ...

season ticket holder for life

I agree. Its too much fun, even when the team is doing bad

BillsFever21
12-22-2004, 06:50 PM
Fever, for one, already gave up his seasons before this season as I recall.
Myself, I know I wasn't one of those who'd bail because of a few bad seasons
I bought season tickets again :scratch:

The_Philster
12-22-2004, 07:04 PM
I bought season tickets again :scratch:
did you? I thought for sure you gave them up...not just because you were upset with the team but because of your new job

clumping platelets
12-22-2004, 10:38 PM
Eb & I will never fail to get our seats :D

R. Rich
12-23-2004, 08:32 AM
I'll only give my tickets up if I have to. If my wife and I are blessed with a child and I find that I can't afford to keep my season tickets, then I'll have to give them up. Until then, they're mine.

Jan Reimers
12-23-2004, 08:36 AM
I'll keep mine until I'm too old and infirm to make the 700 mile drive - which may be fast approaching.

tampabay25690
12-23-2004, 09:05 AM
I know....How can anyone just give season tickets away becasue your team might be having some tuff times....ITS A PRIVELEDGE to be able to go to the games. I have seasons here in Tampa and I just love going and watching football.

THATHURMANATOR
12-23-2004, 09:11 AM

I would never give up my seasons ever.

NapalmDeath
12-23-2004, 03:09 PM
I would never give up my seasons ever.

Right on!

:up:

helmetguy
12-23-2004, 03:18 PM
If GW and Killdrive couldn't chase me away, nothing will. Besides, I have responsibilities, as I am often reminded, eh Phil?

Michael82
12-23-2004, 05:32 PM
This was my first year of being a Season Ticket Holder and I loved it. :up:

BillsFever21
12-23-2004, 09:20 PM
did you? I thought for sure you gave them up...not just because you were upset with the team but because of your new job
I didn't originally renew them because I was unsure of what my schedule would be after my department opened in June.

I got my Sunday/Monday off so I bought a pair of tickets from somebody who won a set for $500.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=54338&highlight=Season+Tickets

The_Philster
12-23-2004, 10:06 PM
ok..I think I recall that now

If GW and Killdrive couldn't chase me away, nothing will. Besides, I have responsibilities, as I am often reminded, eh Phil?You better believe it :up: