PDA

View Full Version : Inside the NFL

madness
12-22-2004, 10:12 PM
The whole crew thinks we'll miss the playoffs because the Jags will win out. Marino gave us props by saying it's shame because Buffalo's playing better than any of them. Even though most of them picked the Pat's to beat the Jets, they still had the Jets getting in.

Highlights of the game were decent at best. Showed TKO rallying the defense before the game. They stuck us in the last 15 minutes of the show if anyone ends up watching it just for the Bills.

BuffRanger
12-23-2004, 08:25 AM
That's surprising because Marino's unsually the first one to dog the bills out. Anyways, nothing i love more than watching him have to answer questions about his record being broken. You know if Peyton went down with an injury he'd be giddy as a schoolgirl.

R. Rich
12-23-2004, 08:29 AM
They haven't taken that garbage off the air yet?

madness
12-23-2004, 09:39 AM
They haven't taken that garbage off the air yet?

Nope it's following the mold of MTV. Take crap and replace the highlight footage it became popular for.

jamze132
12-23-2004, 10:37 AM
There is a great chance that we will make the playoffs, only if the Jets lose out. I am sure that Baltimore and Denver will lose one more game so they are no worry. But the Jags will win out, giving them a spot. It will come down to us winning against Pittsburgh and the Jets losing to the Rams. I wouldn't hold my breath for the Rams losing. Granted I feel that we are a better team right now than all of the wildcard hopefuls, but week 1 will haunt us the entire offseaon. Just knock the ball down Nate!!!!!!!!
Just throw the ball Drew!!!!!!! sorry guys. I will shut up.