PDA

View Full Version : Can this continue?

Devin
12-23-2004, 11:38 AM
While I dont personally think we will make the playoffs....

(and before anyone bashes me, its nothing to do with the Bills I think we will win out in grand fashion, I simply believe to much has to happen and there isnt enough time left)

I believe Balt will lose this week ending thier hopes, I think Denver will drop one of thier last two games ending thier hopes.

Unfortunatley NYJ will lose to NE but win against STL and Jags will likely win out putting us out. Believe me I hope im wrong, just the way I see it happening.

My question is do you guys think we can carry this momentum into next year, if we have 1-2 decent pickups and extend a guy or two.

Ralph4prez
12-23-2004, 11:47 AM
we def. have to sign Jonas and Pat Williams to keep it up for next year... I think this late season run is great for our team going into the offseason... but i disagree i think the Jags will lose one of the last two... they have been lucky all season and they are due for a let down

THATHURMANATOR
12-23-2004, 11:47 AM
I think it will carry on as long as we don't lose too many players. I am not sure of all the FAs. I know of Jennings and P. Williams but not sure about who else.

Devin
12-23-2004, 03:16 PM
well I think P williams wont be hard to sign but Jennings is likely as good as gone. Hopefully some quality linemen are avail.