PDA

View Full Version : Damn, why are people counting us out already?

JD
12-23-2004, 11:29 PM
Link (http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3266080)

We still have a heck of a chance dont we????
But people are already positive that were out!

......but then again im sure thats what they were thinking when we were 0-4 :dance:

JD
12-23-2004, 11:34 PM
If we win out.......

We need Denver, Jacksonville, and Baltimore to lose at least ONE and we are in right?

Mr. Cynical
12-23-2004, 11:57 PM
The simplest way to look at it is this....

We cannot tie any of those teams (Denver, Baltimore or Jax) as they all have the tiebreakers. So if all of those teams finish 9-7, we have to finish 10-6. If they finish 8-8, we can finish 9-7.

SABURZFAN
12-24-2004, 02:05 AM
If we win out.......

We need Denver, Jacksonville, and Baltimore to lose at least ONE and we are in right?

that's a lot of "ifs."we definitely need help if we win out.

DaBills
12-24-2004, 05:22 PM
"But people are already positive that were out!"

Dude, it's the same reason people always do – no one gives the Bills any respect.

Nobody circles the wagons like...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.F., prepare to get yer spankin' Sunday. Then, Mr. Rothlesburger, meet Mr. Spikes.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

BillsOwnAll
12-24-2004, 05:56 PM
Also not that the dolphins moved down one spot on the power rankings...And they beat the #1 team...? how? idiots?

FTG
12-24-2004, 06:17 PM
"But people are already positive that were out!"

Dude, it's the same reason people always do – no one gives the Bills any respect.

Nobody circles the wagons like...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.F., prepare to get yer spankin' Sunday. Then, Mr. Rothlesburger, meet Mr. Spikes.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

This is not about not giving the Bills any respect. It's about not believing some crappy teams are gonna beat the teams we need beaten. I think we end up 10-6 and sadly still not get in

DaBills
12-24-2004, 07:53 PM
This is not about not giving the Bills any respect. It's about not believing some crappy teams are gonna beat the teams we need beaten. I think we end up 10-6 and sadly still not get in

"Damn, why are people counting us out already?"

It is about respect. Whether it's respecting the Bills, or those crappy teams, that's a respect issue. Crappy teams can often be spoilers.

CuseJetsFan83
12-24-2004, 07:53 PM
just for arguments sake i hope y'all win out and i defintely see tenn over denver tomorrow.......

pitt SHOULD beat baltimore but both teams can nix each other so who knows.....

jacksonville against houston is the kicker, can houston play it tough...... or will they suck more wind than a hemi-powered vacuum.

anywho, congrats on the job done so far, and trust me, i would much rather have 4 current or former afc east teams in the playoffs.... (colts, bills, jets, patriots)

:-)

FTG
12-24-2004, 08:47 PM
"Damn, why are people counting us out already?"

It is about respect. Whether it's respecting the Bills, or those crappy teams, that's a respect issue. Crappy teams can often be spoilers.

People respect the Bills. They just don't respect Houston and Oakland. Why should they?

CuseJetsFan83
12-24-2004, 10:11 PM
People respect the Bills. They just don't respect Houston and Oakland. Why should they?
well with houston they are a great team for starting from scratch..... oakland.... is rebuilding, for the better

the bills are getting respect solely because of how great they are playing of late...... if they were 8-6 and playing mediocre, thats exactly why they would be getting the same respect as say..... the cardinals......... who will have a chance to win their division at 7-9............. just think 10-6 isnt good enough for the afc playoffs, but 7-9 can be the west champion as well as wildcard........

what a crock!!

JD
12-24-2004, 11:36 PM
I was thinking of making a sign for the Bills/Steelers game saying, "Not today, Ben."

Cntrygal
12-25-2004, 10:09 AM
I had a Jets fan tell me the other day that there was no possible way we'd get in... :shakeno:

Dozerdog
12-25-2004, 10:13 AM
Jets losing two would help as well-

jamze132
12-25-2004, 10:38 AM
Jets losing two would help as well-the best chance to get in is for the Jets to lose both games, and of course we have to beat Pittsburgh. I am assuming that the Ravens and Broncos will lose one more and that will allow us and the Jags to get in.

Dozerdog
12-25-2004, 10:40 AM
I have a very strong vibe that says the Texans upset the Jags this week. Big road win at Green Bay, Jax is ripe for being picked off. Huston is a division rival and no slouch.

JD
12-25-2004, 10:55 AM
Ya I honestly think the Texans will pull off an upset...they already beat them this year......and the Jags turnover the ball quite a bit and I see that as the turning point in the game.

G. Host
12-25-2004, 01:08 PM
I spoke to a manager at work who is a Pittsburgh fan; said Bills are playing welll, he is nervous about Buffalo making playoffs and going to Pittsburgh. He said he'd rather face any other team right now.

BillsOwnAll
12-25-2004, 01:23 PM
Houston CAN beat the jags. They either play GREAT or just SUCK. Lets just hope they play GREAT on sunday. IMO there a very inconstitent team. But they have the POTELIAL(sp) to beat them jags!

PS-Big Ben Will NOT go UNDEFEATED!