Damn, why are people counting us out already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Damn, why are people counting us out already?

Link

We still have a heck of a chance dont we????
    But people are already positive that were out!

......but then again im sure thats what they were thinking when we were 0-4
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

If we win out.......

We need Denver, Jacksonville, and Baltimore to lose at least ONE and we are in right?
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
      Maybe?
      • Oct 2003

The simplest way to look at it is this....

We cannot tie any of those teams (Denver, Baltimore or Jax) as they all have the tiebreakers. So if all of those teams finish 9-7, we have to finish 10-6. If they finish 8-8, we can finish 9-7.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
        If we win out.......

We need Denver, Jacksonville, and Baltimore to lose at least ONE and we are in right?

that's a lot of "ifs."we definitely need help if we win out.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• DaBills
          • Sep 2004

"But people are already positive that were out!"

Dude, it's the same reason people always do – no one gives the Bills any respect.

Nobody circles the wagons like...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.F., prepare to get yer spankin' Sunday. Then, Mr. Rothlesburger, meet Mr. Spikes.

“The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
            My IQ Test results came back negative
            • Oct 2002

Also not that the dolphins moved down one spot on the power rankings...And they beat the #1 team...? how? idiots?

Comment

• FTG
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DaBills
              "But people are already positive that were out!"

Dude, it's the same reason people always do – no one gives the Bills any respect.

Nobody circles the wagons like...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.F., prepare to get yer spankin' Sunday. Then, Mr. Rothlesburger, meet Mr. Spikes.

This is not about not giving the Bills any respect. It's about not believing some crappy teams are gonna beat the teams we need beaten. I think we end up 10-6 and sadly still not get in
              Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• DaBills
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by FTG
                This is not about not giving the Bills any respect. It's about not believing some crappy teams are gonna beat the teams we need beaten. I think we end up 10-6 and sadly still not get in
                "Damn, why are people counting us out already?"

It is about respect. Whether it's respecting the Bills, or those crappy teams, that's a respect issue. Crappy teams can often be spoilers.
                “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
                  Closet Bills Fan
                  • Nov 2004

just for arguments sake i hope y'all win out and i defintely see tenn over denver tomorrow.......

pitt SHOULD beat baltimore but both teams can nix each other so who knows.....

jacksonville against houston is the kicker, can houston play it tough...... or will they suck more wind than a hemi-powered vacuum.

anywho, congrats on the job done so far, and trust me, i would much rather have 4 current or former afc east teams in the playoffs.... (colts, bills, jets, patriots)

:-)

j-e-t-s
                  jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• FTG
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DaBills
                    "Damn, why are people counting us out already?"

It is about respect. Whether it's respecting the Bills, or those crappy teams, that's a respect issue. Crappy teams can often be spoilers.
                    People respect the Bills. They just don't respect Houston and Oakland. Why should they?
                    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
                      Closet Bills Fan
                      • Nov 2004

r-e-s-p-e-c-t this is what it means to me

Originally posted by FTG
                      People respect the Bills. They just don't respect Houston and Oakland. Why should they?
                      well with houston they are a great team for starting from scratch..... oakland.... is rebuilding, for the better

the bills are getting respect solely because of how great they are playing of late...... if they were 8-6 and playing mediocre, thats exactly why they would be getting the same respect as say..... the cardinals......... who will have a chance to win their division at 7-9............. just think 10-6 isnt good enough for the afc playoffs, but 7-9 can be the west champion as well as wildcard........

what a crock!!

j-e-t-s
                      jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• JD
                        Sabres Zone
                        • Sep 2003

I was thinking of making a sign for the Bills/Steelers game saying, "Not today, Ben."

Comment

• Cntrygal
                          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                          • Jul 2002

I had a Jets fan tell me the other day that there was no possible way we'd get in...
                          Originally posted by notacon
                          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Dozerdog
                            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Jets losing two would help as well-

Comment

• jamze132
                              Don’t hate…
                              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                              Jets losing two would help as well-
                              the best chance to get in is for the Jets to lose both games, and of course we have to beat Pittsburgh. I am assuming that the Ravens and Broncos will lose one more and that will allow us and the Jags to get in.

Comment

Working...
                              X