• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Miyagi's Christmas Speech

Dear Zoners,

In the holiday spirit, I just want you to know that I really appreciate Bills Zone and everyone involved, including all zone staff and all zoners. This is a place where I truly feel belong, and you guys have been like a family to me. Everyone I've personally met or talked to on the phone/chat has been wonderful, and I hope to be able to meet more of you guys too.

I've made a promise before that I will do everything I can to make the home opener next season. I hope to meet a lot of you guys there. As for Chambers and other Phins fans, you'll have to come up to Buffalo cuz no way I'm going to a game in Miami.

Merry Christmas all. Oh, and Happy Holidays to Phil too.

• Charlieguide
    Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time
    • Feb 2004

Perhaps us out-of-towners should make it a point to not only be at the opener, but try to grab seats in the same section. 40 yard line, home side, 20 rows back sounds nice.
    The best is yet to come, and the rest is history. -- Oval Opus

Comment

• mchurchfie
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
      Dear Zoners,

In the holiday spirit, I just want you to know that I really appreciate Bills Zone and everyone involved, including all zone staff and all zoners. This is a place where I truly feel belong, and you guys have been like a family to me. Everyone I've personally met or talked to on the phone/chat has been wonderful, and I hope to be able to meet more of you guys too.

I've made a promise before that I will do everything I can to make the home opener next season. I hope to meet a lot of you guys there. As for Chambers and other Phins fans, you'll have to come up to Buffalo cuz no way I'm going to a game in Miami.

Merry Christmas all. Oh, and Happy Holidays to Phil too.

My Band
      daveviterna.com

Comment

• FTG
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
        . This is a place where I truly feel belon.

Boy do they have you fooled

Merry Christmas
        Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

Working...
        X